Nine

Special Day (BTS Jimin Story)

Jimin creeped over to me and it made me lean back, he put his hands behind mine and stood astride over my body. His nose touched mine. What was he doing? I didn't know what to do. Everything went so fast and our lips touched. His lips were so soft. My minds were empty at the moment, the only thing that circulated in my mind was that I was actually kissing Park Ji-Min.

1 year later I'm standing in front of my apartment. In my hands I'm holding a bunny plushie and two tickets. It's my boyfriend's birthday today. Happily I'm running towards the many stairs, the excitement gives my energy and soon I am standing outside the door to my apartment, our apartment. Only two months ago we decided to move into an apartment together after being a couple for a year. I'm knocking on the door and slowly the sleepy boy is opening it. When he sees me he immediately starts to smile and is starting to chuckle.

"You are knocking on the door to your own home, you cutie.", Jimin says and gives me a long hug.

"No! I'm almost dropping your presents, be careful!", I exclaim and laugh. Jimin looks at the stuff I'm carrying.

"Oh no you didn't have to give me presents...I am just happy that I have you!"

He shouldn't feel that way. I love him and I want to give him presents. Period.

"Thanks to you I am still alive today, you mean everything to me. This present is nothing compared to what you have done for me.", I'm saying and handing over the presents to him.

His eyes becomes big when he reads on the tickets. One week for two on a hotel, on Jeju island.

"You must be kidding me! This is the second best present ever!!", Jimin exclaims and jumps up and down.