Seven

Special Day (BTS Jimin Story)

I quickly ran over to his house to leave the letter. Just when I was about to open his mailbox someone came out from the house. It was him. He looked at me and then at the white paper in my hand. A strong wind snatched my long, dark hair. We kept staring at each other.

"Can I help you...?", he asked and once again, looked at my letter.

"Well...take this.", I said and threw the letter on the ground, instead of watching his reaction I ran away from him. Far away. I knew where I was going. To the place I had mostly all of my childhood memories.

I knew that I was going to commit suicide but I didn't know how. I was scared. I was scared of life, scared of reality, scared of death. I didn't want to stay on this earth anymore but neither I wanted to die.

I tried to collect my thoughts in the little tree house in the middle of the forest. It was beautiful and I was going to miss the place. Photos of me and my grandpa hung on the walls, it made me giggle and smile. "I love you grandpa.", I said. I took a deep breath and looked over to the other side of the house. Just a meter from me I saw other photos, photos of me and my sister. Immediately tears started to flow down my red cheeks and everything was blurry. I sobbed loudly. My sister. The girl that always took care of me while I had been so sad was gone. Forever. Just a year ago she died in cancer. She was only 19 when she died.

"Why. Why are my tears so heavy? Why are you gone? You were the only one that understood my thoughts and believed in me. Why....You were so young. I love you"