Four

Special Day (BTS Jimin Story)

Some people told me, you cannot feel love when you are only 13. Was that true? Sometimes I was to weak and thought they were right, but no, I couldn't give up. Someday I would take the first step. The step towards a brighter future, a step closer to you. But not today.

I was 14. I was beginning to earn some courage. I even forced myself to raise my hand during classes, my teacher smiled and said I was correct. It made me happy. Finally she could see my potential, she said I was pretty smart after all. I was happy. One day when we were having presentations in front of the class you looked at me, you looked at me. I almost died, I was blushing. Like a little kid I immediately looked away, why couldn't I just meet your eyes when you finally looked at me? But when I had my presentation I saw how you stared at me, but you seemed interested and stared deeply into my nervous eyes., worst of all was when you smiled at me. Your eye smile. Your eye smile was so beautiful, you could get any girl shaky.

I was 15. It was my birthday. One step closer to freedom. Many teenagers thought of being 15 as being a free grown up. Suddenly you could do so much more stuff. Stuff that I didn't even wanted to think about. Normally when someone had their birthday on a school day we sang songs for them. But not today. We did grammar instead. Thank you once again for knowing that I exist. Thank you.