Eight

Special Day (BTS Jimin Story)

I took up the teddy bear that sat in the left corner of the tree-house. The teddy bear my sister once gave me on my birthday. It was all dusty and old. I lifted it up and hugged it. I kissed its nose and smiled. It meant everything to me. I could still feel the smell of my sister in the bear.

Suddenly I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I almost jumped up on my legs in fear, but I couldn't since the ceiling was so low. Slowly with my heartbeat up to my throat I turned my head to see whose hand it was. The warm eyes stared at me. He wasn't smiling but his eyes said something else.

"Don't do it.", he said.

I kept staring at him. Why was he there? How could he find her? So many questions without answers.

"What are you doing here?", I asked and creeped back to where I sat in the beginning.

"I don't want you to die.", he said shortly.

"Firstly, tell me why you came here for real and secondly tell me how you found me.", I said with a determined voice.

I still couldn't believe what I was looking at. My one and only love. The guy I fell in love with when I was 12.

He sighed and sat down in front of me.

"We have been neighbors since we were toddlers. I remember we used to be friends and played in the Yiruma Park as kids. You know that park with Japanese cherry blossoms. We loved to be there. I loved to be there with you. You were my only friend. Then somehow we got separated as soon as school started, a lot of people wanted to be with me and dragged me away from you. I was too weak to actually leave them and stay with you, even though that was what I wanted. Every time after school I followed you to the forest, without you knowing, I wanted to tell you how much I missed you but I was too shy. Then I noticed how you always went here to collect your minds and just be by yourself...but actually you never were alone. I was always here. I don't want you to commit suicide or disappear from this world. Who am I going to have a secret crush on then?", Jimin said and started to blush as he smiled and turned away his tomato face.

I was shocked. He felt the same way as me...?