Fifth Chapter

Spirit Connection (BTS Jungkook Story)

 and   

-Namjoon-

"And, that's it for the show! Thanks for listening, I hope you have a great day. See you guys next week! Rap Monster...out!" I pressed the record button as it played a couple of mix tracks, and soon I nodded at Yoongi. He turned and clicked the OFF AIR button, and with a sigh I took off my headphones. He smiled at me.

"Nice job, Namjoon. The listener's rate is still high up at 3% more." Yoongi stood up from his seat. "want to end the week with going to a nice ramen place? There's one down the street." he suggested.

"Ani, you can head off without me. I have somewhere to go." I grabbed my jacket from off the chair at the side. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Yah, as your hyung you should do what I say. Without me this broadcast station would be nothing!" he pointed a finger at me. But soon he relaxed. "seriously we hardly ever go anywhere with the two of us. I feel like such a loner." he chuckled under his breath. I swung my jacket up and over me, biting my lip before speaking out.

"It's today." I say monotone. turning to him I see that his face dropped, his expression solemn. "you know what I'm talking about, right?"

Blinking, he dropped his gaze. "R-right, it's today. S-sorry, Namjoon, I totally forgot..." his voice became soft. "Sorry for forcing you like that." he apologized. I shook my head.

"It's fine, Yoongi hyung. I'll eat as soon as I'm done." dimming the lights in the recording studio I turned and said a farewell before I headed out the building. I went to a local flower shop and entering the lady smiled at me I took out my order.

"Here are your red tulips you ordered." she handed the bouquet over to me. With a smile I bowed a thanks and walked out into the streets.

There were a few people staring at me, a couple of girls whispering to their friends in hushed tones. I heard them clearly whilst walking past.

"Whoever that girl is, she is so lucky to date such a charming man like him!"

"I know, right? I bet she gets such lovely presents from him every day!"

I continued striving forward until I made it to the cemetery grounds. The wind, for some reason; was much more breezier than in the city. With quiet steps I strode past the rows of tombstones until I stopped at the one right at the far end.

My eyes begun to water. My legs felt numb. The only sound I hear was the soft whistle of the wind blowing in the distance, making the leaves on the trees sway.

Slowly I read the name carefully, once in my head and once out loud: IN MEMORY OF MATSUKO SUZU.

Kneeling down I placed the flowers at the bed of the stone, and standing up again.

"It's been 3 years, Matsuko Suzu. How have you been?" I smiled soft. I quickly brushed away my tears that were soon going to be falling down. "It's been too long, hasn't it?

"Did you know what happened to me today? People thought I was dating someone. Well, you don't see a guy walking around the streets with a handful of flowers everyday..." I laughed softly.

I imagined her sitting by the tombstone, laughing and calling me 'white-haired dork'. I smiled, imagining her wide-eyed grin.

"Yeah, I am still the white-haired shy dork from before. I missed our old tutoring sessions. I missed how much I'd tease you on how your drawings of dogs look like pig-cow hybrids. I missed the good old days." I say softly. I miss you.

Wiping again at my eyes I took a deep breath before I began to talk again.

"Suzu, you know thinking back to what those people said...you know that question you asked me a long time ago? About whom I liked?" I whispered. Today was also another year, that I still kept that one secret away from her. That it was her the whole time...

I stopped myself from saying it out loud and smiled. Aish, what am I saying. I'm just talking to myself.

As I spun on my heel I heard my name. I froze, my ears perking up by the voice. It can't be, can it?

"Kim Namjoon?"

Author's Note (New POV and a cliffhanger...) I'm so sorry ><;