Meeting

Error Code N

'Seriously, again? How many times have you broken your camera since you got it?' The brunette asked the red head as they started to pack away from that days photoshoot.

It had been a long day for the two photography students and to make matters worse the red head, known as N had broken his camera in the process of him moving the object from the tripod. The brunette, Ken was close friends with N and they both took photography as their course. Ken, knowing N for so long knew that he could not be trusted with such equipment hence why they partnered up for the final project. Even though Ken was slightly younger than N, by a few months, Ken seemed to be 'more' mature than N. It wasn't the fact that he acted older, he was just more careful than N was. No doubt these two were destined to become friends.

After about an hour the pair finally reached their shared apartment. It was far too late for them to go to the camera repair shop and they overran their schedule earlier. Well this was entirely Ken's fault as he wanted to eat food, but instead, they took over an hour to find the restaurant Ken wanted to eat at. Which is why Ken sometimes becomes the immature little kid between the two.

The clocked in the living room showed 10:45pm. This was nornal for the two since they were set the project, theyvhad to collect photos of emotions. Whether it was people, nature or objects. Though N is a clumsy person he is an extreme perfectionists and had to edit the photos the dayvt he y were taken. Since N broke his camera they only managed to edit Ken's photos which sort of put N in a slight strop.

N went to his room when they arrived home. His room consisted of a double-sized bed with red coloured sheets situated near the right had side of the room. Next to the bed was a desk filled with books and edits of photos. His wardrobe was on the left hand side of the room and his walls were painted a light green. N's room was extremely simple and there was not much clutter apart from the mess of the desk everything else was spotless.

Ken's room on the other habd, was, how do you out it, a bit of a chaos. His room layout was the same as N's but he had green bed sheets and the walls surrounding the room were filled with anime posters. In fact, he had so many he couldnt fit all the posters on the wall. 

_________________________________________________________________________

It was Saturday morning and N woke up early to cook breakfast for both himself and Ken. And by cook, he poured cereal and milk into a bowl. Today was the day they were going out to fix N's camera. It was currently 10:00am and they planned to set off at 11:00, Ken took a while to get ready hence why they were still in the apartment at 11:30.

'Are you ready yet?' N asked his friend eith bad time-management.

'Of course I'm ready, I'm always ready.' Ken replied whilst putting on his left shoe.

'Got your camera?' Ken asked.

'Oh yeah, I almost forgot.' N saud as he rushed to his room to get his camera.

When they arrived at the camera shop, the two noticed a blonde male standing at the counter browsing through the computer on the desk. The blonde noticed the two walking towards him and looked up.

'Can I help you?' The blonde asked as he stood up.

He was slightly taller than N so N had to look up slightly to talk to the male. N looked at the name tag on the males shirt. [Ravi]

'Erm... yeah, I sort of dropped my camera and the lense broke and the camera won't turn on. Can you fix it?'

'Yeah, I think we can. It doesn't look that damaged. It will be an easy fix.' Ravi replied. 

The door behind Ravi opened and out came a raven haired male wearing a white shirt. [Leo] his name tag read. He had an emotionless face but smiled slighlty when he looked up to see N and Ken at the counter.

'Yeah, the camera is easy to fix. Maybe a couple of hours. Leave it here and come back about 3ish and it should be fixed.' Leo said as he was placing some paperwork on the counter.

'Thank you.' N said. And left the camera on the desk and left the shop with Ken.

'I want sushi.' Ken said out of nowhere. 

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: so here is the next chapter. It would have been longer but my headache thinks different. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the next chapter should be slightly longer. I'm trying to keep them in character but might change the personality to fit with the story. Until next time, hope you are all well ^_^