This Isn't Goodbye

Error Code N

A/N: Hello everyone, at last my exams are all finished, and as promised here is and update which is also the last chapter. To be honest with you all, I sort of lost inspiration for this story and writing in general, I guess it was just exam stress, because here I am once again. Hope you all enjoy this last chapter and that you are all doing well.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The room was so silent, you could hear a pin drop. The sound of the clock could be heard *tick* *tock* *tick* tock*. As soon as Ken and the others rushed to the hospital, the room in which N was supposed to stay at, the window open with a light breeze blowing on the curtains. The group of males and the doctors were confused as to how an unconscious person could just leave or whether someone had took him, not like someone would because no one knew about N being admitted to hospital. Worry was an understatement as to how the 5 friends felt, after being told the truth about their past and who N was, everything needed time to settle in, but they didn't have time for that because they had a friend to find.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back at Error, there was an eerie silence, most of the workers stopped work for the day and went back to their rooms provided by their workplace. In the far corner of the building, an ominous light was being emitted from a dimly lit room, two figures could be seen. One was on an operating table while the other was attaching wires to the unconscious body. Soon, a steady sound of beeps could be heard from a heart rate monitor. The second figure wore dark clothing and the hood of the jacket hid their facial features, not that anyone would notice anyway because no one was even on that floor of the building.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Realising that N was no longer in the hospital, the 6 males decided it was a better idea to return home to look for any clues as to where their friend could be. Tension could be felt in the air, none of the guys knew Seokjin well, other than he was N's doctor, and being told something that they don't even remember seemed a bit suspicious to them all. Then again, N's condition was a strange one, no one knew what it was or what caused it. Everything was just a mystery and the addition of this strange doctor made things seem for bizarre than it actually was.

'Ping'. Seokjin took his phone out of his pocket and read the message that he just received.

The message read: 

I have who you're looking...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not a single cloud was visible in the clear sky, the warmth of the sun embraced those that stood underneath it. In the distance, a field of tulips and chrysanthemums could be seen, there a person laying down in the sea of flowers. They closed their eyes and took in the warmth of the sun. Silence... No sound could be heard, from a different point of view, they looked calm, content and relaxed. A breeze picked up and lightly brushed over the red strands of hair of the person, slowly opening their eyes, the person stretched out their arm to feel the breeze, in their eyes this was perfect, a perfect scene and a place were no evil could taint, but they knew that there was no such thing as perfect and the sight in front of them was too good to be true.In a sudden, the light breeze became violent, the sky no longer blue but dark grey. A storm was coming and everything that was once seen as perfect would soon be destroyed. A clap of thunder sounded and the person turned there body towards where it came from, in that moment all they could think of was, run. Running didn't seem to be a logical thing to do during as storm, seeking shelter was. But they knew that this wasn't really, they were trapped, trapped in their memories, their past and their fears. Even repressed memories, those buried away and never to be talked about cam back. Came back to haunt them, but they couldn't do anything. It was afterall their fault. The whole tragedy that happened was because of a reckless decision. The run seemed to have lasted forever, that was until a loud screech could be heard and the person came to a sudden jolt. Blood. There was blood everywhere, taking a moment, the person realised what this scene was, and they wished they didn't...

N jolted awake, the first thing he noticed was that he wasn't in the hospital were he should be, and that he now had several wires connected to him. He doesn't recognise where he is until he hears footsteps coming towards him.

'I see that you are awake, N.'

'How do you know my name, where am I, and who are you?' N questioned.

'Question 1, I just do, question 2, it doesn't concern you and finally, Min Yoongi.' 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________'

For the second time that day, the 6 guys arrived at Error. However this time, it gave them an uneasy feeling but they had no choice, they had to get their friend back. Little did they know, their uneasy feeling was about to take a turn for the worse. 

Reaching to where their friend was said to be, the ominous light was still present and from the doorway, the 6 guys made could see two figures, one was sitting while the other had their back towards them. The person with their back turned seemed to hve sensed their presence and turned around.

'Where is he, who are you, why did you kidnap my friend and what are you doing to him?' Ken asked, but it was almost as if it wasn't a question but a demand.

'I am not obliged to answer those questions, but there is no need to answer one of those questions, you should know me, I am your neighbour afterall.'

'Min Yoongi? Dude, we barely even see you, the only time we ever had an encounter was when your letter got posted to us by accident.'

'But it wasn't, you see, everything was part of my plan well most of it anyway. Originally my plan was for you to read the letter but clearly you didn't which is why you and your friend here (pointing to N) are in this trouble.'

'What plan was that then Yoongi? We had an agreement' Seokjin interrupted Ken as he was about the get answers.

'Yeah, we had an agreement, but you broke it so I'm just breaking my part.'

'What has all this got to do with N though, why just him?' Leo asked from nowhere, he was always so quiet.

'Everything, everything was his fault, he's the reason why I lost my only friend. You were all just in the way of my revenge plan, but none of that matters because everything ends today.' 

Hyuk, Hongbin, Ravi and Leo just stood there confused, they had no idea what ws going on and they all wanted answers, but it was currently not the best time to interrupt the conversation. 

Yoongi grabbed a remote and with a press of a button a high pitch buzzing sound could be heard, everyone but Seokjin and Yoongi covered their eyes to block out the unpleasant sound, their vision became blurred, whites dots started to appear and before long everything went black. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sirens could be heard, an ambulance was outside and a body was emerging from the doors. Before now, no one knew the existence of Error but now the whole world did, but no one would ever know what happened that night.

Steady beeps could be heard (theres so much beeping in this story might as well have called the story beeping), yet again, a heart rate monitor was attached to a person. They remembered everything, but they wished they didn't, how they wished that they died a few years ago then non of this would have happened. Every time they closed their eyes, the same scene would play and they would hear the dreaded sentence.

'Goodbye N.'

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: And that my friends is the last chapter, thank you all for be so patient with this story, the longest chapter I've ever wrote to end the story XD I am not an amazing writer but I enjoy writing, like always, ask questions and hope you are all doing great ^_^