Back Together- Part 2

Error Code N

*beep* *beep* *beeeppp* The angry beeping of the alarm clock did not stop until a hand sluggishly reached for the dream wrecker and turned it off. It wasn't the first time the alarm went off and snooze had been pressed 5 times. Ths brunette rolled around the bed ignoring the knocking on his bedroom.

Today, Ken wanted to properly introduce Hongbin and Hyuk to N. He thought that since they were all of similar age that getting along would be no trouble.

However N was awkward around the two cousins as he could not contribute to the conversation at their encounter with each other. He did not want to seem rude and leave the three so he just sat there and nodded and laughed to statements every so often. 

Ken continued to ignore the red head at the door. N had finally had enough and decided to pull Ken out of bed. 

'If you dont get up now, we won't be able to take any photos today and if we don't take any photos then we will never get the project finish in time. Also, your cousins called and said that they would be over at about 3 because they had some business to finish. I also made breakfast so if you don't want to eat cold noodles i advise you to get out of bed'

With that the brunette rolled out of bed and slowly made his way to the bathroom to get ready.

Once they had gotten ready, they set off for their destination. It was a calm.day, the sun was shining softly which gave the opportunity to get some quality photographs.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys, so this is not a proper update. This is just the first part of the chapter. I apologise for not updating for a while. It seems that problems have crept up and I'm trying to get everything back on track. I guess I should have informed you guys earlier about this but I guess I just haven't had the time. Sorry. So here is a short, very short preview/spoiler of this chapter. Once again, I apologise. I hope you are all well.