The Beginning

Error Code N

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* went the heart rate monitors that were connected to 6 people.

Situated in a high tech facility the 6 people laid on the 'hospital' beds like they were just in a peacful slumber. Each person had a purpose, each person had a reason why they were currently hooked up to the heart rate monitor. Around the room was many high tech machines and some sort of chemicals dotted around the room. Though the room was so modern only 6 beds were present. Even though the room was so 'simplistic'  the rest of the facility had do much more. It had a total of 3 floors. The first was where the 6 people were situated, the second was the living area of the workers, where all the rooms, kitchen, bathroom, living room ect.. was. Finally the third, no one exactly knew what was on the top floor, it was out of bounds and only a select few could even make it upto there.

The facility was top secret and no one appat from the workers and the person who ran the facility knew where it was. Classified from the beginning, no one knew about this case. If you were working there, whether you were there for the experiments or just a cook of cleaner you were not allowed to leave. It was forbbidden as stated in the contract before the facility was build. All technologhy was taken away from the workers and they had no way in contacting the outside world. In some ways the workers had no freedom but others they managed to create a big family with the other workers.

This case started 1 year ago. And currently it was June in the second year. The sun shone brightly into the first floor through the large windows in the east side of the room. Even with the large windows, passerbys were unable to see the facility as it was so well hidden by nature. The 'doctors' began they're daily check up of the 6 people. As usual, the routine was: temperature, heart rate and many other health checks. Unlike any other days, the heart rate of the 6 people were extrememly low almost fatal to the point where it was almost stopping. Without hesitation the 'doctors' carried out the procedures to ensure that the heart was was back to stable.

Behind the doors of the room came a very worried male and female scientist. The bursted through the door with worry in their eyes.

'How are the doing?' the male asked.

'Subject K, H, B, R and L are stable. Subject N heart rate is still really low but we are trying our best to increase his heart rate.' the scientists replied rather calmly.

With this answer the two people seemed to have calmed down but since Subject N was still unstable the worry was not yet over.

All has just begun.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Over the past few week Subject N was slipping in and out of stable and unstable stable. At this point everyone began to lose hope and some believed that there was no point in trying anymore. The other Subjects were doing fine and they were in perfect health but with Subject N the two worried scientists lacked sleep and nutrients. Their bodies were begining to shut down much like Subject N's. Depsite this occuring for several weeks Subject N was finally stable meaning that the second phase could finally begin.

'Are you ready?' the female asked as a look of worry and excitement appeared across her face.

'We, all of us, have been waiting for this moment, how can I not be ready.' the male answered and smiled softly down at the smaller female. 

'Complete' went the big screen in front of the two scientists.

'It's time.' They both said.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: So here is the first chapter/prologue. I am terrible with long chapters but the upcoming chapters will be much longer. I hope you enjoyed reading the first 'chapter'. More will soon be revealed in later chapters ^_^ If my story doesn't make sense just asked and I'll clear the confusion.