Plan.

I'm homeless but I'm not....

The KARA girls walked off to their corner, " That rascal" Seungyeon mumbled. " 'Just because you're popular doesn't mean you can have everything!'" mocked Jiyoung. " Urgh, talking about her makes me sick!" gagged Hara. " But she has good comebacks and might as well a bad mouth"  said Gyuri. " True. She called Nicole a sunbae" said Seungyeon. " Shuut up!" cried Nicole attacking Seungyeon " I !ng hate her!". " But we need her whether she's a b!tch or not, she has quite the brain which would make us more stronger than the stupid princesses" said Gyuri. " Nah. Her brain is the size of a squrriel" teased Nicole " She doesn't even know what climbing and dertermined is!". " Whatever.. Like I said she has good comebacks" mumbled Gyuri.  " Aye. How did she even know we're popular?" asked Hara. " Jackson." growled Jiyoung as she saw Youngji and Jackson walked past them without any notice. " She seems be with Jackson 24/7" said Nicole. 

The KARA girls watched every step and action Jackson did with Youngji, " They seem to be really close"  said Seungyeon " However she looks so familiar". " She actually looks like that hobo on the street" said Hara examining Youngji's face a couple of times. " Wait. What if it is that hobo?! She's skinny and dumb!" said Jiyoung. " We need that b!tch no matter if Jackson blocks our way 5 can play 1" demanded Gyuri. " It's nearly the end of break. We need a plan" said Seungyeon looking at her phone. " How long?" asked Hara. " 10 minutes" replied Seungyeon. 

" We need a distraction" said Gyuri " There, Jackson needs be taken while Youngji is alone.". " But how? Jackson doesn't trust us!" whined Jiyoung. " We need an ally. But who?" said Hara. " SN... SD?" mumbled Seungyeon. " Bullsh!t. NO WAY IN A MILLION YEARS!"  shouted Nicole. " What about GOT7? Make them in trouble, get detention. Poor Youngji might as well go home alone~" said Hara. " Good plan but how? They're the goodie people" asked Gyuri. " And goodie people sometimes stay after school to clean up the class" replied Nicole. " Ah~ That's true" smirked Seungyeon. " Well then. We're gonna make a hell of a mess" said Gyuri. 

" But Gyuri, what are we gonna do with her once we get her?" asked Jiyoung " She already knows we're bad". " Well then, we greet her a hello like we do with our 'friends'" replied Gyuri with a suspicious smile. The KARA group smiled and eyed Youngji and Jackson. 

>RING!< >RING!<


It was almost hometime and their last lesson was art. It was no doubt that the KARA group was gonna get Youngji, "Okay, class. Today we're going to do painting" announced their Art teacher Mrs. Hwang. The KARA girls smirked at each other. " The genre for our painting is freestyle painting. You guys can paint whatever you like" smiled Mrs. Hwang. The class cheered, " It must be my lucky day"  smiled Gyuri. " Okay class! You can start painting!" smiled Mrs.Hwang. The KARA group started drawing storkes and shapes on their painting until..

>PLOP!<

Gyuri had 'accidently' knocked over her painting bucket which splatted on the ground. " Oh no, silly me" lied Gyuri and tried picking the bucket but instead according to their plan she made a fool out of herself, it was worth it though.
" Sorry Mrs. Hwang" said Gyuri givng her 'apologetic' face.  Jackson turned around and caught KARA eyeing him and Youngji. The KARA girls looked away and focused on painting. 

"Mrs Hwang?" asked Nicole " May i go to the toliet?".  Jackson stopped painting and glanced at Nicole.  It was unusual for her to use manners, " What's wrong?" asked Youngji. " Yeah man, what's wrong?" asked JB. " When was the last time you saw Nicole use manners?" asked Jackson. " Um... Never?" replied JB. " Exactly. something's going on" mumbled Jackson. 


Sorry everyone for the very late update! I've been so busy!

Did you guys hear about KARA's disbandment? 

It's so sad. I was a kamila since the Pandora era.