Supermarket?

I'm homeless but I'm not....

Youngji's jaw dropped in amazement as Mrs. Wang drove her to a rather larger shopping centre. " This is so cool! Do you go here everyday?" asked Youngji. " YES. It's so boring!" mumbled Jackson. " Really? It looks like you can buy better stuff there" said Youngji. " Trust me, YOU WILL SLEEP THERE" joked Jackson. " What do you mean?" asked Youngji. " It's just so boring!" sighed Jackson.

As they arrived they walked inside, it was crowded and full of people who surprised Youngji. " There's a lot of people today" mumbled Mrs. Wang. " Is there always this much people, Mrs. Wang?" asked Youngji. " Erm.. No.." mumbled Mrs. Wang. " Mum, can Youngji go to school tomorrow?" asked Jackson all of the sudden as they walked past a uniform shop. "Youngji? Like tomorrow?" asked Mrs.Wang trying to look at Youngji. " Please mum!" begged Jackson. "School? Is it fun?" asked Youngji. " Kind of!" replied Jackson grinning. " Are.. you confindent to go to school?" asked Mrs. Wang. Youngji nodded, she always saw schoolgirls walk past her everytime she was on the street. 

" Ok then.." sighed Mrs.Wang and went inside the store


"Hello madam, how are you?" greeted a worker. " I'm good thank you, can we get the Akdong Elementry school uniform?" asked Mrs. Wang. "What's Akdong Ele- Element- um.. school?" asked Youngji. "E-L-E-M-E-N-T-R-Y," said Jackson sounding it out for Youngji " It's my school". "Element- tri?" asked Youngji. Jackson giggled. " What size madam?" asked the worker. " I don't know.. Youngji.. come over here" said Mrs.Wang as she awkwardly dragged Youngji towards the worker. " Ok let's see.." said the worker as she used a mesuring tape around Youngji's waist. " She's very slim and bony. Did you starve her or something?" asked the worker. " No, she's homeless" answered Jackson. " Jackson!" cried Mrs. Wang. " I see, very nice of you to adopt her" smiled the worker " She's a size 4" . "Wow! I'm a size 8 and we're both the same age!" said Jackson. " Oh?" said the worker. Mrs. Wang covered his mouth. " Oh nothing.." said Mrs. Wang awkardly. The worker slowly nodded, " I'll get your uniform" said the worker and walked off. 

" How did you know you and Youngji are the same age?" asked Mrs.Wang. " There was a photo on my desk with the name Youngji and 1994 behind it" replied Jackson. They both looked at Youngji who was making faces at the mirror and laughing. " Here's your uniform" said the worker walking out with full set of uniform. Youngji gasped in amazement, a short skirt, a tie, a shirt just like the school girls that walk past her. " Thank you!" smiled Youngji. " No worries, have fun at school!" smiled the worker