School

I'm homeless but I'm not....

The next day came and Youngji was struggling to wear her uniform. It had buttons and zips which made Youngji very confused. Soon she heard a giggle across the room. She took off the tangled uniform and saw Jackson beside the door. She shrieked, " Relax. You haven't even took off your pyjamas" smiled Jackson.  Youngji stared at Jackson, " Thank you but please go away" said Youngji. Jackson left the room and still, Youngji was struggling. " Mrs.Wang!!!" screamed Youngji giving up. Soon she heard rush footsteps and a bang on the door. " I need help" mumbled Youngji. Mrs. Wang panted and got Youngji dressed. " Hurry.. School's gonna start soon" informed Mrs. Wang. " Ok!" cried Youngji rushing downstairs. She felt pretty in her new school uniform, " Do I look pretty?" asked Youngji showing off to Jackson. " I guess, it's what nearly everyone wears at school " replied Jackson looking at Youngji. But it wasn't ordinary to Jackson, Youngji looked rather different in uniform. She looked.. rather beautiful. Jackson snapped back to reality packing his school bag.

" Is school fun?" asked Youngji as Jackson's mother drove her and Jackson to school. " Kind of" replied Jackson " It's fun if you have friends". " Friends? What's that?" asked Youngji. " It's like a person is who close to you and plays with you" replied Jackson " But at school, be careful of the KARA group" clutching Youngji's wrists. " Who? Why?" stumbled Youngji. " The KARA group is five girls called Hara, Seungyeon, Gyuri, Nicole and Jiyoung" explained Jackson " They're known to be bullies in our class". " Bullies? Is that a good or a bad thing?" asked Youngji. " BAD." snapped Jackson. Youngji's eyes widened, " What if you bullies?" asked Youngji. " You mean 'What if you bully'" corrected Jackson " Well you go to the principal and get in trouble". " So do KARA do it everyday?" asked Youngji. " Yes, secretly" replied Jackson as Mrs. Wang dropped them off school. 

Youngji's jaw dropped again, it was another wonderful sight. Students younger and older than Youngji were playing around the school entrance. Jackson guided Youngji to the principal to tell him about Youngji. " Hey Jackson! Who's that girl?" asked his friend Mark as he ran up to him. " This is my friend, Youngji" introduced Jackson. Youngji bowed, " Hi, I'm Youngji". " Hello Youngji, I'm Mark!" cried Mark smiling. Soon a bunch of other guys surrounded Jackson and Youngji. " I have heaps of friends" whispered Jackson. " That's Bambam, Youngjae, J.B, Junior, Yugyeom". They bowed, youngji bowed back smiling awkwardly. Soon, Jackson managed to get Youngji into Principal's office telling him about Youngji.

Soon the class bell rang and Jackson dragged Youngji to class. 


Sorry for not updating for a while!

I've been busy and publishing 'Legendary Lovers'!

Thank you for the comments! They help me out a lot!