"Oops"

I'm homeless but I'm not....

As Nicole was about to walk out of the door, she 'accidentally' knocked over Youngjae's painting bucket and spilled paint all over the floor. "Oh Shiiiiiii... I mean, oh crap" said Nicole "I am so sorry, Youngjae". Youngjae stared at her, "Fake.." he thought. "Oh my goodness, Jung Nicole! So clumsy today!" muttered Mrs. Hwang "You'll have to stay after and clean!". "What?! No way! I cannot miss out my... netball finals!" lied Nicole. "Oh is that so? Anyone would like to clean up after?" asked Mrs. Hwang. The whole class looked at each other, "I'll do it then.." mumbled Youngjae. "We'll tag along too" added his friends. "Bingo!~" smirked Gyuri. 


After school....

"Okay, Youngji" said Jackson "I'll quickly clean up with Youungjae and you wait here alright?". "Why can't I come?" asked Youngji. "Well... Mrs. Hwang has this weird rule that no more than 7 people afterschool in her art room" replied Jackson. Youngji nodded and waited outside on the courts.

"Let's go" whispered Hara. The 5 girls walked out towards Youngji, without noticting they dragged her away to their zone. "WHAT THE?" screamed Youngji.  "Shut up loser" mumbled Seungyeon. "You look AWFULLY familair to me" said Gyuri observing Youngji's face. Youngji's gulped, she knew what she was talking about. " Perhaps you're that weak hobo on the street" said Jiyoung " Right?". Her voice made Youngji shiver, " What do you know?" said Youngji quietly. " What? I didn't get you" teased Hara. " What do you know?? I might not be that... hobo" said Youngji a little louder. The KARA girls were taken aback a bit, " Of course we don't know but it's about you" said Seungyeon. Youngji opened her mouthy but immediately closed it. She lost, she couldn't say she was the hobo on he streets, she was afraid they were gonna do horrible things to her just like Jackson said, Bullying. 

Nicole pushed Youngji back, " No reply? Huh hobo??" snapped Nicole. Youngji kept shut. " She must be that hobo" whispered Jiyoung looking at Youngji. "Poor you, I don't even know why Jackson would look after someone like you!" said Gyuri. Youngji gasped in offense, " No one likes people like you!" teased Seungyeon. "I bet no one likes people like you too!" argued back Youngji. The KARA girls looked at each other, offended. " At least we got each other. I don't even think GOT7 even likes you!" argued back Hara. " Why do you even do this?? You must have be lifeless" snapped Youngji.

The KARA girls looked at each other and bursted out laughing. " LIFELESS?!" cackled Nicole. " Get it right hobo. The lifeless one is you!" teased Jiyoung. " Code J, he's coming" whispered  Gyuri as she noticed Jackson through the window of him walking through the hallway. " Alright lifeless hobo, we're not done with you yet. We got other things planned for your dumb head" said Gyuri and the KARA girls walked off. 

Youngji was offended and upset and waited back where Jackson told her to wait. " Hey, sorry for taking a long time" said Jackson " You alright?". Youngji nodded, she wasn't sure if she tell Jackson what happened. She was worried the KARA girls would plan something even worse if she told Jackson. " Hey Youngji, your mood looks down" said Yugyeom noticing her sad face. " Want to get some ice cream with us?" asked Mark. " What's ice cream?" asked Youngji. " It's like a sweet thing you serve in cones" replied Bambam. Youngji's face brightened up, she was always eating off that day to try those things. " Haha cutie" said Junior/ Jinyoung. 


YAS YAS YAS YASSS

I UPDATED YALLLLL

:D