Raining

I'm homeless but I'm not....

It was a late night and thunderstorms were distracting Jackson's sleep. He rolled around his bed trying to sleep. He sighed and layed on his bed. Suddenly he gasped and looked out of the window. Youngji. Is she okay? Jackson immediantly placed pillows under the blanket and grabbed his umbrella. Silently he snuck out of his house safely searching for Youngji.

Youngji was awake, distracted by thunderstorms. Everytime the thunderstorm grumbled she would screamed and get scolded by the neighbours. She tried to cuddle herself. It was cold. Youngji couldn't afford a blanket yet, it was only Year 1 textbooks, dirty clothes and a museli bar. " Youngji!" cried a voice. Youngji looked around, no one was there. " Youngji!" cried the voice again. Youngji looked again, still no one was to be seen. She then heard footsteps, it felt it was running towards her. 

Youngji looked out and saw a short figure. It was running fast. Soon a warm hug greeted Youngji, " Youngji! Thank God you're alright!" said the voice. " J- Jackson?" said Youngji. " I thought you were going be shocked by the thunder!" said Jackson. " Yeah.. It happened to me when I was around 4 or 8?" said Youngji. " Who cares? You're wet. Let me take you home. I don't want you to be sick," said Jackson guiding Youngji to his house. " Won't your mum be angry?" asked Youngji as they arrived at Jackson's porch. " Whatever, as long as you're alright" smiled Jackson.

Jackson knocked on the door, " JACKSON! WHERE WERE YOU?!" shouted Jackson's mum. " I went out. To find Youngji...." replied Jackson. Jackson's mum grumbled and letted Jackson in, Youngji looked down. " Sorry for distracting you" she apologised. " It's ok.. You can stay over for the night due to horrific weather" insisted Jackson's mum. " Well, no thank you since I'm quite wet and I'm worried it will make your house dirty" said Youngji. " No. It's ok... Youngji.." said Jackson's mum. Youngji nodded and went inside.

Everything looked different. There were larger chairs, a big black screen, a warm fluffier floor. " Wow. What's this?" asked Youngji pointing at the TV. " That's a TV" replied Jackson. " What's a TV?" asked Youngji. She had many questions about Jackson's house. " A TV is like a screen where you watch shows" replied Jackson. " ...Youngji(!)" said Jackson's mum. " Yes..?" said Youngji awkwardly. "May you please take a shower?" asked Jackson's mum. " What's a shower?" asked Youngji. " Like a bath to get you clean" replied Jackson. " Ok? But I don't have any sleeping clothes" said Youngji. " It's ok.. Youngji.. " said Jackson's mum.


Later that night Youngji slept in Jackson's on the spare bunk Jackson never used. Jackson's mum sobbed in the kitchen, her husband walked over. " Is everything alright?" asked Jackson's dad. " Maybe... She came back.." sobbed Jackson's mum. Jackson's dad gasped as the heavy pressure was onto them.