Break time

I'm homeless but I'm not....

" So what do you do at break time?" asked Youngji as they walked out of class. " We usually eat our snacks while talking about stuff" replied Jackson. " But don't you guys have a place like swinging chairs, a jump around thing and a- a- you slide down on a long chair" said Youngji. Jackson chuckled, " You mean a playground?".  Youngji looked at Jackson with a confused look. Jackson sighed, " Follow me". 

As they walked towards the school playground, a rather larger and taller shadows blocked their way. Youngji looked up, " Oh hello sunbaenims!" greeted Youngji smiling, Jackson stifled a giggle and looked up. There, the KARA group appeared in front of them. They growled at Youngji, making Youngji afraid. " What do you want?!" sighed Jackson rolling his eyes. " Don't give me attitude, I want the girl" snapped Gyuri. "Why?" asked Jackson. " Just give me girl, NOW"  demanded Gyuri. Youngji stared at Gyuri as she threatned Jackson, " Just because you're like the coolest people in the class doesn't mean you can get anything you want!" snapped Youngji. 

Jackson and Gyuri looked at Youngji, Youngji deathly stared at the KARA group. Without any comebacks,the group stomped away leaving Jackson and Youngji alone. Jackson looked at Youngji amazed, " Wow, where did you get the comeback from?" asked Jackson. " I heard it once when these.. girls were snatching something off a bunch of other girls" replied Youngji. " Girls snatching from other girls?" repeated Jackson. " Yeah.. In.. this uniform!!" cried Youngji. Both of their eyes widened, " It was probably KARA and SNSD" said Jackson. " Who's SNS-" asked Youngji until two taller looking girls appeared in her face. " You must be Youngji" said the taller girl. Youngji slightly nodded, " I'm Yoona and this is Sooyoung" introdued Yoona. Still confused she heard Jackson whisper " They're both from SNSD don't worry".  Youngji slightly looked at Jackson and then turned back at Yoona and Sooyoung. " You look quite familar" said Sooyoung observing Youngji's face.  " Were you the girl that was sitting on the street with dirty clothes?" asked Yoona lowering her voice. Youngji nodded, the taller girls gasped in amazement " How did you get here?" asked Sooyoung. " I found her" replied Jackson. The girls ohed and smiled, " We just came to say Welcome!" said the duo and left.

" That was strange.." mumbled Youngji. " I remember them doing that when I came" said Jackson. " Aren't they the same ag-" asked Youngji. " They're our sunbaes" snapped Jackson.


Short chapter! Sorry! It was random for me to add SNSD but they won't be in much chapter so don't worry!

I hope for quicker updates you guys! I've been busy! Thanks for the comments and patience!