Bonus chapter (part 2)

Boyfriend for a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yemi's POV:  

                      I was frozen on the spot as the memory of the day I caught Kai cheating on me flashback before my eyes. The day I wanted to surprise him but instead I got the surprise of my life when I found him ing some girl on his bedroom! It's like everything and history was repeating itself ! Here I am once again, staring at the clothes scattered on the floor;  trailing into my boyfriends bedroom door! Whatever is happening inside, I don't know if I  ever wanna know! 


                        Damn it! How could he do this to me?  How could he cheat on me? Where are those promises of love and forever? Was everything a lie?Was he just like Kai? Oh my God! How could I be so blind for the second time? And how life could be so cruel for me for the second time? Was I curse or something? Am I not deserving to have someone to love me truly and deeply? 


                  Clutching my aching chest, I contemplate if I would open the door and see how I been betrayed once again! Gosh! I don't think I could handle everything!I love Baekhyun! I love him, I think  more than I ever love Kai or anyone else and even myself !  Damn it! I almost break my pledge about my ity on him because I know deep down inside my heart that he was the guy I wanted to spend my life with! If I open this door, I don't think I could take it! I might go crazy in a second! I would surely breakdown!


                     But I'm a human  being and I'm a curious one! And not only that, my  blood was starting to boil in anger and betrayal! How dare them to cheat on me ? And oh, I almost forgot my boss; Jung Daehyun! I heard Ms Yoo was now his girlfriend, so how dare she cheat on him with his own brother and my boyfriend!  Oh, I'm gonna kill them! 


                    I heard some weird noises  and grunts as I get closer to the door,making me want to back out but my anger was stronger than my cowardliness! Heaving a deep sigh with my eyes close and my other hand clenching tightly into fist, I push the door open! Biting my lower lip, I shut my eyes tightly because I don't think I could take it, but I got startled when I heard a popping sound! I slowly open my eyes and what welcomes me made me gasp so loud and makes me wanna paint in shock! 


                      There, kneeling in front of me was my boyfriend Byun Baekhyun holding a heart shape velvet red box with a beautiful diamond ring. 
"Hey baby!" He greeted me with a sly smile that makes all the butterfly in my stomach went wild. 


                       "Noona! " I heard someone called,it was Sehun holding a champagne bottle; that's probably the popping sound that startled me earlier . I scan the room and saw my friends, Baekhyun friends standing in the corner waving their hands at me, grinning and smiling.  Chanyeol with Rina, the EXO boys with Kai, and my boss Jung Daehyun holding his girlfriend Ms Yoo on the waist. Yeah, you probably wonder how they were able to fit inside his room? I'm wondering too! 


                       "What is happening? " I ask dumbly, still in shock;though a big banner hanging at the wall says it all! 

 
                   "♡WILL YOU MARRY ME?♡" 

                       The carpet floor was decorated by red roses petals and some balloons.  Heart shape balloon was hanging on the ceiling with ribbons too and at it's end were some of our picture together! Oh my gosh! 


                       "Baby!" Baekhyun whine to get my attention from being awestruck. "So?" He ask, nervous and insecure. 


                        "So?" I ask back, I decided to play  with him since he almost gave me a heart attack for making me think that he was cheating on me when his just p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter