Note 4 - Mama Jin

Suga's Diary

xx/xx/2015

Hello, Yoongi here.

Jin is a good person, and it’s not by chance that he’s known as our group’s mom. Even though he is as playful as all the other members, usually he’s really responsible and takes care of us. If Jin was a girl, I would date him. No, scratch that. We often make fun of him, but he never seems to care.

-Yoongi, dinner’s ready, let’s eat. – Jin called, opening the bedroom’s door.

-I’m coming, hyung, as soon as I finish this.

Letting out a sigh, he closed the door.

I’ve been really busy these days, and I end up not eating or sleeping so I think Jin gets a little worried. I don’t know, maybe it’s because of his hyung instinct (something that I also have, sometimes).

There was a day when I ended up falling sick, and had to endure a long lecture from our manager and from Jin. I had to take a break from group activities so I could recover.

I think I’ve never been this pampered in my life. Jin wouldn’t leave me alone even for a minute. When he wasn’t with the others he would come visit me, ask how I was, and would not let me get up even when I had to drink my medicine. I barely could leave my room.

-Yoongi, are you sleeping? – Jin asked.

-No, you can come in. – I answered, sitting up on my bed, impatient.  It was already the third time in that same day…

-Well, I brought dinner. – He came closer, sitting on my bed and handing me the tray.

-Thank you.

Yup, these days he’s also been delivering me food. What’s new is for him to decide to also feed me.

-Hyung, I know how to eat. – I said, folding my arms over my chest.

He ignored me and covered my nose with his fingers, forcing my mouth open to breath, so he could feed me a spoonful.

-HAVE YOU GONE… INSANE?! – I asked, pushing his hand away while a coughed.

-Be quiet and open your mouth. –He said, already approaching another spoonful to my face.

-Why are you doing this all of a sudden? –I asked, pushing his hand away from me again.

-Because I want to take care of you. Also, you can count this as punishment for not taking care of yourself properly.

I crossed my arms sullenly, and he just laughed at my face. In the end, I let him take care of me. Even when I laid myself to rest, he kept there caressing my hair and humming until I fell asleep.

Ok, I admit that I liked all this attention… A little bit.

Jin always makes sure I remember that time, and drags me out of the studio or my room when I’m composing, like he did yesterday…

-Suga, let’s eat dinner. – called Jin, opening the door.

-Coming, hyung. –I answered, not looking away from the screen of my computer.

I heard Jin sigh and enter the room. I was ready for another lecture, but he simply carried me like a princess, to the kitchen.