Note 2 - Needy J-Hope?

Suga's Diary

xx/xx/2015

Hello, Yoongi here.

As if it isn’t enough that Jimin and Taehyung have the habit of lying on other people’s beds in the middle of the night, seems like Hoseok picked up the same routine. Actually, these days, he’s been even more clingy than usual…

It all started a bit before our First Win. I went to sleep sooner than the others, and a few hours later I felt someone gently pulling the covers and lying on the bed, wrapping an arm around my waist. Jimin said he would be practicing the choreography until late in the night, so I assumed the person could only be Taehyung.

- Taehyung, go to your bed. – I grumbled, still sleepy.

He did not obey, and snuggled more. All I wanted to do was sleep, so I sit on the bed in order to make him go away at once. He wasn’t Taehyung though.

- Hoseok??

I stood still, trying to understand the meaning of that, while the kid stared at me with a sleepy face, rubbing his eyes. After yawning he smiled at me and pulled me closer, making me lay with him. I didn’t react right away, Hoseok had never acted that way before and it was so… sudden.

Soon I pulled myself together and got away from his embrace, sitting up again so I could actually make him go away this time, since I was already feeling my cheeks start to heat up. I was thankful that the lights in the room were out. The only light was the one coming from the window, a mix of the moonbeams and the city lights.

Hobi hugged me again before I could say something. This time he held me stronger, like he truly needed that proximity, and hid his face in the crook of my neck. Was J-Hope that needy? The whole thing was starting to make me worried.

- Hoseok? Is everything ok with…

- Hyung? Can we stay like this only for today? – He asked quietly, his lips brushing my neck as he spoke.

I shivered. That situation was surely bothering me. However, I was more worried about the younger and as strange as that situation was, I relented, lying back again with him. 

We laid facing each other, making me slightly uncomfortable due to the proximity of our faces and the fact that J-Hope was still holding me. He was looking me in the eyes, caressing my waist. I quickly closed my eyes so I wouldn’t have to face him, and in a few minutes I fell asleep again.

Ok, I admit that sleeping with Hoseok wasn’t so bad. His body is warm and during the night he caressed and cuddled me (the worst part is that I did let him do it). But don’t get the wrong idea, that’s not going to happen again (especially after I found out that Taehyung got in the room at night and took photos of us. Fortunately after some threats he deleted the pics).

The second incident was on the night of our First Win, all of us (including our manager and the staff) were celebrating. We were asked to gather so they could take a picture of us, and Hoseok stood beside me with his arm around my waist. I reciprocated putting my arm around his shoulders.

While the staff prepared the shot I felt him slightly lifting my shirt, caressing the bit of exposed skin with his fingers. I decided to ignore that.

Luckily that was not caught in the photo, since Jungkook was crouched in front of us.

For the rest of the night he kept trying to get close to me, holding my hand, trying to hug me… That kid was starting to annoy me.

- Hoseok, what’s wrong with you?! Get away from me! – I said, already pissed off, pulling away from another hug.

- Ah, sorry, Yoongi hyung. – He apologized, a little embarrassed. – Congratulations for our first win.

 - Congratulations – I answered, still a little annoyed. I said nothing else and went to the toilet.

Since then he’s been really clingy, always trying to get closer, sleep on my bed or touch me.

And no, of course I did not enjoy that!

Even though he is now more annoying than usual, at least seems like he is ok, he’s still the same goofy guy he always was. I don’t know if it is because he is needy or he just does it to bother me.

It’s already late, so I hope he won’t try to get in my bed once more. If he wakes me up again I swear I am going to punch him.