Note 6 - Killer Aegyo

Suga's Diary

This chapter was based on a Japanese program that BTS participated. There was a challenge which one of the members had to wake up the others, and personally I'd like to be woken up by Jimin.

---------------------------

 

xx/xx/2015

Hello, Yoongi here.

I was tired and after practicing the choreography for our new song, I ended up sleeping on the couch (again). The new dance was hard, not as difficult as the choreography for “Danger”, but nonetheless, hard. I think I’m a liiittle out of shape.

- Hyuuung! Wake up!

I woke up to Jimin pinching my cheeks, his face really close to mine, and worst of all: he was doing that face.

That’s right, Jimin was doing aegyo to my face. This kid’s aegyo is fatal even to me, that’s why I woke up right away and put my hand on his face, so I wouldn’t have to look at that terrifying expression any longer.

- Yah! Get away from me! – I yelled, running away.

It was not the first time he woke me up like that. I had to plot my revenge!

The next day, I caught Jimin sleeping on the pratice room’s floor. I was holding a glass of water.

“Perfect” was what I thought right before I spilled the liquid on his face.

- YAH! – He yelled, woking up with a start. – Why are you so mean?!

- This is my comeback for all the times that you woke me up.  – I left the room feeling satisfied, leaving a sulking Jimin, who went back to sleep even though his clothes were wet.

I came back to the practice room later to check on him, and he was still sleeping on the floor!

I entered the room and knelt beside Jimin. The kid looked peaceful in his sleep, and the dark bags under his eyes showed how tired he was. But I had to wake him up, he couldn’t sleep on the floor.

- Jimin, jimin-ah… – I tried shaking him but it didn’t work, he just mumbled something and turned his back to me.

I remembered the way he woke me up that morning… I don’t know what got into me to want to do that so suddenly… I leaned over Jimin, getting closer to his face to hold it with my hands and pinch his cheeks. And then I tried doing some aegyo.

- Jiminie, wake up…

Jimin opened his eyes in that exact moment and started laughing like a lunatic.

- Hyung, your face was so funny!!

I crossed my arms, sulking. I never do aegyo and when I do, look how they treat me!

- Just get up and go sleep on your bed. – I said, leaving the place while feeling angry.

The other rushed to accompany me to the dormitory.

- I’m sorry hyung, you have some killer aegyo. I wouldn’t mind always waking up like that… – He mumbled the last part.

I couldn’t help but smile when I heard that. So my aegyo is good? He should consider himself lucky then, because I’m not always going to do it.

- I also wouldn’t mind waking up Jimin’s style. – After saying so, I could feel the younger intertwining our hands.