Note 1 - I'm afraid I'll get old sooner than I expected...

Suga's Diary

Hello, Yoongi here.

Like it was yesterday, I remember the day when I auditioned to get into BigHit Entertainment. At that time I did not imagine I would have to endure other six annoying and clingy boys. And, on top of that, I still have to bear with being called a "grumpy old man that only knows how to scold everyone".

I can't even take a nap in peace, without waking up in the middle of the night to the sight of someone else by my side, in my bed. When I'm trying to concentrate on something, someone will come and give me a back hug. And even when I'm just tryingto watch TV they find a way to annoy the hell out of me. It's hard to choose the most annoying out of them, but I think the least ones are, by far, Jin and Namjoon.

They are always so noisy, sometimes I feel like screaming. That is the reason why I decided to start writing on this (Jin's idea, he said i've been too stressed lately).

It's not like I really hate them. I only think that they are extremely annoying, clingy, occasionally childish... Okay, they are always childish but... Well, forget it.

I agree I've been a little too stressed lately... Yeah, partially because of them, but also due to our busy Idol's lives. I'm not complaining though. I chose this life, didn't I? 

I think I will try being more patient with them, their fooling around cheer me up sometimes...

TAEHYUNG! GET OFF MY BED!

I will try to be more patient another time.