Note 5 – I Definitely Hate Them

Suga's Diary

Hello, Yoongi here.

So, I know that Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok more often than not seem to have some mental issues, but especially today they wanted to reach a whole new level with their antics.

Jimin suggested for us to play some card games. Ok, and what’s the problem with that?

Tae thought it would be more interesting if there was a dare: the loser would have to kiss the winner.

You ask if I stayed there to play? No, of course I didn’t. I quickly fled, letting the four of them to play by themselves. I don’t know what happened, just that they kept annoying me and calling me boring, party pooper, etc. Nothing new.

But let’s fast forward to what really matters, the part when it starts to get strange.

The next morning, when I had barely woken up, I felt someone hugging me from behind.

-Good morning, hyung. – said Jimin, planting a kiss on my shoulder and running out of the room before I could answer.

I tried to understand what had just happened, but decided to leave it at that. After all, I was already more than used to these sudden gestures.

I went to the kitchen, to the sight of a beautiful breakfast table (probably Jin’s doing) and a smiling Taehyung, sitting on one of the chairs.

-Ah, good morning, hyung. I made this for you.

-…For what reason?

-Nothing special. Sit here. – He answered, patting the chair beside him.

I checked the chair: no glue on it. Checked the food: extremely suspicious.

-You put something in here, didn’t you? – I asked, crossing my arms.

He let out a forced and loud (and almost psychotic, by the way) laugh, and answered:

-Hyung you are so funny! – He then kissed my cheek and went to exit the kitchen. –Eat up!

Ok… It was already getting weird. First was Jimin, then Taehyung… Well, at least the food wasn’t poisoned.

My senses were sharpened, ready for any other strange event. Time passed, but… Nothing happened.

I left that aside and started writing down some phrases on my notebook, which I could add in a song later.

The maknae showed up and sat beside me on my bed, watching me write.

-Jungkook?

-Oh, sorry, hyung! Am I disturbing you?

-No.

He kept quiet the whole time, didn’t do anything, and didn’t even try to. Maybe he really just wanted some attention this time.

-Your handwriting is beautiful –he said.

I smiled in gratitude, and he smiled at me in return. Jungkook took my hand and brought it to his lips, kissing it.

I think I ended up blushing because the boy laughed, hugged me, and the same way as Tae and Jimin he left the room right after.

I stared at the bedroom’s door, looked at my notebook, brought my hands to my cheeks… I was trying to understand the reason behind all that. The boys were acting really weird, especially today.

Don’t know when, but I ended up falling asleep on the couch. I woke up some time later when I felt someone caressing my cheek.

-Sorry, did I wake you up? –Hoseok was lying by my side, on the couch.

-Jung Hoseok, get off… –I stoped mid-sentence when he came closer and kissed the tip of my nose.

-HOSEOK! – My face was on fire.

The laughed and hugged me, hiding his face on the crook of my neck, the same way he did some days ago. It was so comfortable that I was thinking about letting him stay there.

-Wow, look how red his face is right now! Hyung won this one! –I heard Taehyung’s voice.

I quickly got away from Hoseok and looked at the five figures observing us from the door.

-TAEHYUNG!!! –They all exclaimed at the same time.

-Oops…

Wait. Yesterday’s game, the bet, and those four playing…

-YOU…!  

The kids came up with a new game: the one who managed to kiss me in the smoothest way possible would win, and the losers would have to do the winner’s chores for a month. It also counted how much they made me blush, and the way they would approach me. Seokjin and Namjoon were the judges.

I definitely hate them.

 
------------------------------------------------------------
LOL