Chapter 2

Smallest But The Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No matter how hard I try to find 

 And look at you again and again..."

I woke up to someone singing. It felt like an angel's voice? Is the nurse back? She surely played relaxing music. I glanced to my bedside. A screeching sound escaped my mouth. 

"Yah! You really had to scream?" Youngjae said rubbing his ears. 

 "Real... That... That thing is alive!" I said to myself trembling.

"May I correct?" The doll said kind of annoyed. "I'm perfectly human and my name is Youngjae". 

I threw him as far as I could. 

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" he said as he landed right in front of the door.

Of course, at that moment the nurse entered, sending Youngjae to the corner of the room. 

"I heard a screaming, are you okay?" she said concerned. "

"I'm sorry Miss, I only had a nightmare" I said looking at my blanket. 

Please don't notice Youngjae...

"Well then, I need to check some paper folds, coming back" she said doing the V-sign.

Heaven was with me, as soon as she exited the room, I ran towards him.

"Yo-you okay?" I said with a little voice. No he isn't! Look at his wounds, stupid girl!

I gently placed him in my hand, took the medical kit and urged back to my bed.

"What are you doing?" he said.

I didn't answer him and went on. 

***

After fully healing his wounds, I realized he was asleep. That's not the only thing I realized though. I can't believe that I was actually that stupid. Throwing him, really? This is like falling from a roller coaster for him! Stupid, stupid, stupid. Unconsciously I strated crying. 

What is wrong with me! Can't I do any good?

Through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter