Chapter 1

Smallest But The Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Like everyday, I woke up to go to school.  

"Kyungri! Come down for breakfast!" my mom shouted to me.

I got out of my bed with laziness.

"Yah! You lazy girl!" she shouted again.

"Coming! Don't make a fuss about it!"

I prepared myself and went down, as I sat at the table, I heard a TV commercial, talking about my favorite type of cereals.

 

"The Froot Ring company decided to give away a little prize in one of their packages! Could you be the lucky winner?" 

 

"Ah? What could it be?" I said with enthousiasm. 

"Hurry! Open the one I just bought!" mom encouraged me.

I turned the package upside down. As I opened it with force, I swore I heard a little scream. 

"Looks like there's something! A little doll" I said as I could sense it.

As I took the doll out, my face brightened a little. 

"My name is Choi Youngjae! What is your name?"

"Oh! Looks like you won the new version of Ken!" my mom joked, while laughing.

It looked really beautiful though. I could also sense that it wasn't made with normal plastic. Practically feeling like real flesh. I was lost in my thoughts when my mother started shouting again. 

"You're going to be late! Hurry, in the car!".

I grabbed my backpack, the doll and ran out.

***

I passed the ride looking at the doll, feeling kind of amazed. 

"Have a good day, sweetie! Give me a hug!" mom chanted while we arrived at school.

"Kay~ Good bye!" I replied after hugging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter