Chapter 3

Smallest But The Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up the next day with an awful headache. No surprise, huh? I decided to skip the school days left until weekend came. I felt a little well so I decided to hang out with Sojin, so I could get my mind off everything. Plus, I owed her something after that horrible encounter at school... 

***

I went down to the kitchen and prepared myself a bowl of Ring Froot's. As I sat at the table, I texted Sojin. 

 

[To: Sojinnie<3 Sent: 11:01]

Yo girl! Sorry for the other day! Wanna go out? 

 

[From: Sojinnie<3 Received: 11:03]

Hope you're going to be enjoyable at least!

 

[To: Sojinnie<3 Sent: 11:03]

Uh, ok...

 

[From: Sojinnie<3 Received: 11:04]

Means that I'll not be going to be ignored!

 

[To: Sojinnie<3 Sent: 11:05]

I already said I was sorry!

 

[From: Sojinnie<3 Received: 11:07]

Fine! I'm in front of your house

 

[To: Sojinnie<3 Sent: 11:07]

What? I'm still not prepared! 

 

[From: Sojinnie<3 Received: 11:08]

JUST. OPEN. THE. DOOR.

 

I ran to the door and opened it finding Sojin waiting with a frown on her face and taping her feet. Her frown disappeared as she launched herself at me. 

"Now you listen, bad girl!" she said with tears running down her face. 

"Ok! Ok! What's happening?" I said anxious. 

"You are going to do everything I ask of you today" she said in her high-pitched tone.

"Ok, now calm down!" I said still freaking out.

She took my wrist and ran to my room.  Arriving there, she flipped around with a ear-wide smile. 

She took out of her bag a floral crop top and a black booty short. Then she pointed to my black heels inches away from the door. At that moment, I swear I could've seen light emaning from her. We started at each other for a couple of minutes.

"Yah! What do you think this means?" She said pratically screaming with tears threatning to fall again.

Then, she strated undressing me so I could wear that.

"NOT IN A MILLION YEARS" I shouted back.

"COULD YOU SHOUT ANY LOUDER" his voice echoed through the room. 

Sojin and I automatically stopped everything. He peaked from the bed and stared at me with surprise showing on his face. I automatically grabbed my shirt and threw i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter