Chapter 6

Smallest But The Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I didn't think cities were this huge... What do I do now?" A tiny voice whined.

*** 

"Sojinnnnnn! I want to see Kyungri!" a voice pouted.

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun! Stop it or I smack your whiny !" Sojin fired back.

[To: Kyungri Baby<3 Sent: 10:01]

Girl! What you doing?

***

"I'm sorry Sir, we lost the target"  

"What?! How?!"

***

[To: Kyungri Baby<3 Sent: 11:10]

Yah! It's been an hour since I texted you! Open the door, I know you're home!

"Sojin, what do you want?" I asked half-asleep.

"I need you to stop being a zombie!" she said practically screaming.

"Let's get you out" she said running to my room and choosing something for me to wear.

After a while, she gave me a black skirt and a red crop top with a see-through blouse on top of it. Of course, she pointed to my black heels.

"Geez, why all this fanciness?" I sighed.

"Because Baekhyun wants to see you" she said rolling her eyes. "By the way, where's Youngjae? Is he sleeping?" she asked.

"Good question, I don't ing know" I sighed.

"Get dressed, I'll look for him" she proposed.

*** 

"There's clearly a problem! He is nowhere to be seen!" Sojin said with panic. 

Where could he be? Why did he even go? 

"Are you crying, Kyungri?" Sojin said while approching me.

I'm crying?

"Don't bother, let's just go see Baekhyun" I said nonchalantly.

*** 

"Kyungri my love! You are here to see me! I love that blouse!" Baekhyun said.

"Hello, nice to see you again Sojin. Oh, thank you Sojin for bringing me Kyungri. Oh my god Sojin, you are the best" Sojin started mimicking to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter