Chapter 4

Smallest But The Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi, there! My name is Byun Baekhyun! I'm enchanted to meet you" he said with a cheerful voice.

Wow, this guy is not like the past ones.

May I give him a chance?

"Hi, my name is Park Kyungri, I'm happy to meet you too" I said a bit nervous.

"So, why is a beautiful young lady like you searching for a date? Aren't guys head over heels for you?" he asked with innocence.

This guy is quite insightful. "I can say the same about you, M.Byun" I said hiding a laugh. Before he could respond, I continued. "It's actually my friend Sojin that always sets me up, I would've been gone if I didn't owe her" I sighed.

"What a coincidence! My friend also does this and her name's Sojin also!" Baekhyun replied, his voice leveling up a bit.

"Oh really? She's actually-" I started but was cut by my phone ringing.

"Well it looks like it's her" Baekhyun giggled looking at the caller ID.

Why is she calling though? Usually, she never interupts me with my dates.

I picked u the call and brought it to my ear to immediately bring it back down with surprise. 

"Kyungri-ah! What are you doing with another guy? Come back here!" 

"Youngjae?"

"Yeah, it's me! Now come back!" he said almost crying.

"What? How do you know that I am with another guy?" I said puzzled while muffling my voice.

"I'm right behind you, dummy!"

Oh. So Sojin brought him with us and all the strange sounds were coming from him. 

"I'm sorry Baekhyun, I need to go! I'm happy that this date went well!" I said ending the call and packing my things with a hurry.

"Oh, wait!" he said getting up.

He took my hand in his palm and bent down to kiss it.

"It was a pleaure meeting you, Miss Kyungri".

Time froze for a second until my phone beeped again telling me Sojin and Youngjae are waiting outside. At least they didn't see this.   

I ran to the door and met Sojin and Youngjae out of breath.

"What's with you? Did you enjoy the date?" Sojin started squealing.

"I hope not!" Youngjae hissed.

"Let's just go home please, I'm not feeling good" I said still dazed.

They stopped talking and followed me like puppies until we got home.

***

 Why am I freaking over a guy? He's just like the others!

"Kyungri... You okay?" I heard Sojin saying with a little voice closing my bedroom door back. 

"Did the date do something to you? I can beat the crap out of him" She said concerned, now sittiing at my bedside.

"No-" I couldn't finish because she was already on the phone.

"Baekhyun! What did you do to Kyungri?" she said annoyed.

"Kyungri? As in Park Kyungri? I did nothing, I only flirted so she would be under my charm. Why do you even care? She's only one of the many girls you always introduce to me" I heard him giggling on the other line.  

" off, Baek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter