Chapter 5

Smallest But The Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weekend passed like a blink of an eye. I didn't even talk much with Youngjae. I was now on my way to school. Alone.

Also, maybe I am just paranoïac, but I felt someone eyeing my every step. 

I SWEAR TO GOD, I saw something!

As I arrived to school, the shadow vanished.

Then again, I swear I saw something. 

 

"Girl! You finally here! You okay there?" One of my classmates asked me.

I opened my mouth to talk but was cut.

"As pretty as always though" her friend added. 

I faked a smile and whispered a little 'yeah'.

"Girls leave her alone!" Sojin squealed.

At that moment the teacher entered the classroom and everyone went to their respective desks.

"Everyone listen, the test will be next week, you only got the next courses to ask questions" Ms. Lee started.

 

***

 

The day passed until school was over. As I made my way back home, the same aura kept following me. I decided to ran as fast as I could until I reached my house gate. 

 

"Target detected. What do you want me to do now?"

 

***

I ran upstairs and burried myself in my bed. 

"Yah! What's this commotion all about?" Youngjae asked with a sleepy voice.

"What are you talking about? Let me sleep" I replied with rudeness.

"Kyungri what-"

"Shut up!"

After a moment of silence. Youngjae slipped out of bed and out of the bedroom. 

"Yeah, that's better! Leave me alone!" I shouted.

After a few minutes, my eyes were getting heavy and I drifted to dreamland.

 

***

"Kyungri, honey, wake up!" 

"Hmm, what is... going on, mom?" I said semi-asleep while sitting on my bed.

"Nothing honey, change in something presentable and get down" mom said.

"Okay"

After she got down, I leaned back. 

What is wrong? I couldn't see any emotion on her face...

I changed in some grey skinny jeans and a white blouse not even caring if Youngjae saw me. I arranged my hair and went down to see the magnificent surprise that was awaiting me. 

"Sweety! Finally, you took a long time" mom said with a bit of nervousness.

"It was worth it" a masculine voice said behind my ears. 

"What the hell!" I screamed turning back.

And there stood none other than : that jerk, Kim Hanbin.

"What the hell!" I said again. "Who do you think you are!" 

 

"Honey, please don't-" my mom started.

 

"Mon please get out! Leave us alone! I'll get two big slaps on this jerk's cheeks and make him go away for good!" I shouted while staring deeply into that guy's soul. 

 

"Don't-"

 

"Mom!" 

 

She got up and I ran straight after her to lock the door. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter