The truth [last chapter]

The truth

This going to be the last chapter.Whooppie~! *throw confetti* Keke~ I was busy all this time but now I found time to write this.Sorry for the people who’s been waiting.I love you.Saranghae~ <3 ^-^

-----------------------------

JunHyung’s POV

I ran to _____’s house as fast as lightning and knocked her door once I arrived.

“Who is it?”,I heard her voice that I haven’t heard for years,at least that how I felt.

“Chagi-ah!Open the door.”,I said loudly.

“JunHyung?!!”

“Yes!It’s me.Give me a change to explain everything.It is all a misunderstanding.You misunderstood everything.”

“No I didn’t!I saw you with my own eyes.I am not blind, JunHyung!”

“I’m not saying you blind.Yes, I do went out with a girl that day but you misunderstood it.”

“What is there to misunderstood?You cheated on me and we’re over.”

“But!It is not what it looks like.Give me time to explain it to you,____-ah!”,I pleaded,knocking the door.

“Okay.Explain to me.”,she said coldly.

I leaned my back on the door, “The girl you saw me with is…my cousin.She was visiting me.It’s been a long time since we met.It been months probably years,well who knows.”

“How can I believe you?”,she asked as her voice soften.

“You can always trust me.You know I wouldn’t lie to you.I love you, remember?”

The door then opened making me fall on the floor.

“Ouch!”,I groaned.

“Sorry!I didn’t know that you are leaning on the door.”,she panicked.

“Help me up.”,I pouted.

She then extended her hand at me and I gladly took her hand and stood up.

“Our drama is over right?”,I asked her.

“I guess so…”,she chuckled. “I shouldn’t doubt you.”,she said guiltily.

“Make sure it doesn’t happen again okay.I don’t know how I would live without you.”,I held her hands and looked into her eyes.

“Is it the real deal or the fake one,Yong JunHyung?”,she asked me curiously.

I then kissed her passionately then pulled away from our kiss.

“Did that answer your question,chagi-ah?”,I smirked as I look at her pink face.

She puffed her cheek. “Kinda.”

I chuckled.

“Yah!”,she stucked out her tongue at me. “Whatever.”

I then picked her up bridal style.

“And as for your punishment….”,I grinned and smiled mischiveously.  

“Yah!Yong JunHyung, put me down right now!”,she blushed and whined.

I laughed and walked into the house,kicking the door close and make my way to her living room and lay her on the sofa.

“I love you,Wani.I love you with all my heart.I don’t know how I will live without you.I love you.”,I said to her,held both of her hand and stare deep into her eyes.

“I love you too,JunHyung.”,then we both kissed eachother lovingly.

-The End-

--------------------------------------------

That’s the end. XD LOL.I notice it is short. 2 pages. *scratch the back of my head* Sorry?At least it is a happy ending right?keke~ I wonder if I should write a bonus chapter. I’m just wondering though.Thanks for reading and subscribing. I love you guys for making me happy. ;)