The Truth [part 4]

The truth

 

The Truth [Part 4]

Sorry for not updating.*bow*I was busy with my other fanfic and didn’t have time to update this.Mianhae~.And the internet connection problem also making me late to post this..><

BTW,this is the last scene between them in meaning when they get back together,this fanfic ends.I think I write this ting too much.XD..it is supposed to be a oneshot.

------------------------------------------

JunHyung’s POV

She left me heartbroken and it’s been a week since ‘that’ happen.

“Hyung,let’s go eat.The manager are treating us.”,the fake maknae informed me.

“Ne.”,I said lifelessly.

“Hyung.you should really go to sleep.You’re eyes are much more worse than VI sunbaenim.”,the real makane barged into my room.

“I can’t stop thinking about her,Dongwoon-ah.”

“You should forget about her.”,the ohers came into my room.

“But I can’t.I need her.I can’t live without her.I really love her.She is my everything.”,I said as I hugged the average teddy bear and started to cry again.

“Hyung...”

“I want to forget about her.B-but.I can’t!I really can’t!I can’t threw away our memory even though I wanted too.”

“Hyung..”,they sorrounded me and sat on my bed.

“You need to move on.”

“You must be strong.”

“I’m sorry guys.I know I shouldn’t let you guys worried about me.”,I said to them thankfully.

“It’s fine.When I fell in love for the first time and heartbroken you’re the one who let me pass through the hard times.”,Hyuunseung said.

“I love you guys.”,I told them.

“We know.We love you too.”,they said.

“Awww~~Group hug!!!”,the manager who has just barged in said.

We all then group-hugged and let go after a minutes or so.

“Thank you.I meant it.Jeongmal kamsahamnida.”,I said to them.

“It’s fine.By the way,we need to do that.We are one family remember?”,Gi Kwang said,making us laughed at his statement.

“Why are you guys laughing?I’m telling the truth.”,GiKwang whined.

“It just too funny hearing it from you.”

“Yah!”,he pouted.

***

Your POV

It’s been a week already.I haven’t been sleeping much because I kept thinking about JunHyung.I still love JunHyung but he cheated on me.He must be happy right now since he is a free-single man now.

I really wishes that I could meet JunHyung right now.Walk hand in hand with him,eating ice-cream with him,playing with him.I really missed the moments.

I JUST WANT HIM RIGHT NOW BUT...

The fact that he cheated on me is not cool at all.The scar that he left in my heart is really deep.

I love him.I really do but why?Why he cheat on me?I thought he love me too,the same way as I did.

But...this is all just a trick.

He is an idol.What am I expecting from someone that is famous in the whole world?

Suddenly my phone rang.I answered it without looking at the caller ID.

“Annyeonghaeseyo~”,I said.

“Annyeong noona.”,the sound of happy Dongwoon can be hear from the end of the line.

“What do you want DongWoon-ah?Calling me at this late night.”

“I want you to know why you break with JunHyung hyung”

I was startled since his voice tone is really different from before.The happy tone voice is gone and replaced by a sharp and serious voice.

 

“Dongwoon-ahh....”

“Tell me why!You know how much that you made JunHyung suffer?He don’t even sleep because he was busy thinking about YOU all the time.He cried all day because of YOU!He even skip his meals sometimes because of YOU!Thinking why you broke up with him.Do you know how much he love you?”

“But Dongwoon-ah...”

‘What is he saying?Isn’t JunHyung is a happy man right now?’

“But what?He really love you.There is no doubt about that so why?Why did you broke up with him?”

“DongWoon-ah...he cheated on me.That’s why I broke up with him.”,I said in a confuse tone.

‘Why is he crying because of me?I thought he don’t love me anymore.’

“When?There is no way he cheated on you.”

“But I look it with my own eyes Dongwoon-ah!!!With my own eyes!”

“Maybe you mistook him for somebody else.”

“I’m not blind!He with another girl,walking hand in hand.”,tears started to flow from my eyes.

“But—“

“But what?”

“Hyung will never do that...”

“How would you know?You don’t know what going on his brain.”

“You should trust him.You maybe mistook him for someone else.”

“No Dongwoon.I’m sorry.Goodbye...”,I hung up on him.

I sat down and cried my heart out.

‘Why the hell he cried?Isn’t he is the one who cheated on me?Why he make my heart like this?He making all of this thing more complicated.’

--------------------------------------------------

Drama~~.I’m tired of drama actually but this is a fanfic,it must have drama.I think I end it soon.

Thanks for reading.

Comment.

^^