The truth [part 5]

The truth

 

Dongwoon's POV

“But noona...”,she had hung up.

‘This is weird.There is no way JunHyung would cheat on noona but noona said she saw JunHyung with another girl walking hand in hand.Something is fishy over here.I need to find out about the truth.I know hyung or noona is not to be fault in this case.I’m sure it is a misunderstanding.’

I walked into JunHyung’s room.I opened the door slowly so JunHyung wouldn’t know my presence.I took a long gaze at him.

‘Poor hyung.He is crying while hugging noona picture and the stuff animal that noona bought for him at their anniversary.Don’t worry,hyung!I will recover your relationship with noona.You just need to hang in there and I’ll do my best.Fighting!!!’,I said to myself.

I knocked the door.

“Ne?”,JunHyung asked while he buried himself under his blanket.

“I have something to asked you hyung.”

“What is it Dongwoon-ah?Just asked me.”,he said without bother to let himself out of his ‘secure’ blanket.

I walked to his bed and sat down beside him.

“Here.”,I slipped a box of tissue under his blanket.

“Thank you.Now,what do you want to ask me?”

“Noona said that you cheated on you.It is not true,right?”

“No!I never cheated on your noona,pratically or theoritically.”

“I trust you hyung but noona said she saw you walking hand in hand with a girl.”

“Eh?When is that?I don’t remember about that.”,he said then get rid of his blanket to his side.

‘He look like a real ghost because of his eyebag.’,I said slightly afraid.

“But noona said that she saw you with her own eyes.”

“I don’t think that I had walked hand in hand with some girl.No.I would never do that.”

“Noona was quite sure when she said that she saw you and a girl,walking together,hand in hand.”

“Where?I don’t remember such of nonsense.”

‘Aish!This guy is an idol who is 20 years old but have a brain of a haraboji who is 70 years old.’,I shooked my head.’I need to give noona a call again to know where she saw them.’

I tooked my phone and dialed noona’s number.

“Are you going to call her,DongWoon?”

I nodded.

“Can I talk to her?I want to apologize for what I did wrong and I want to get back like it used to.I wanted to start over again.”

“Why can’t you do that using your own phone?”

“My phone already crashed remember?Because I fell and the electronic thing crushed.”

‘Yeah.I forgot about that but would noona talk to her?’

“I’ll try.”

After few minutes of trying to call noona,it is to no avail.

“She isn’t picking up.”,I said to JunHyung.“Mianhae,hyung.”,I told him with a sorry look.

“Just one more try?”,he pleaded.

 

I was about to say no but he flashed his irresistable pupy eyes that rarely been seen by anyone.No wonder GiKwang said when he made the puppy eyes nothing will stand against his way.I can’t say no at all.

‘His face is no joke.It is so innocent.’

“Fine…”,I said then dialed noona’s number.

He just smiled.

Noona’s ringtone being heard at the end of the line.

“Annyeong Dongwoon.What do you want now?”,she answered.

I then make a sign that noona answered the phone and JunHyung grinned.

“Give it to me.”,he whispered softly.

“Wait.I need something from noona.”,I mouthed him and he nodded.

“Noona.I want to ask you something.”,I asked her.

“What is it?”

“Where did you saw hyung with another girl?”

“This is what you’re going to asked?Ugh..”,she sound dissapointed.

“Come on.Please.Just answer it.”,I begged.

“I know what I see.I see your JunHyung hyung walking with a girl!I have eyes!”

“I know.I’m not doubting you but just please,answer me.”

“Fine.I saw them at the park near your house.”

“When is that?”

“I don’t know..I found out about he cheating on me on the day of our break up.”

“You broke up with him after you saw them?”

“No.When he come to my house.I didn’t directly broke up with him.I don’t want to be a drama queen in front of his new ‘girlfriend’.”,she said,a trace of anger can be heard at the end of the line.

“Calm down noona.Can I ask for your help?”

“What is it now?”

“JunHyung hyung wants to talk with you.”

“No!I’m not going to talk to him.”

“Please.Just talk with him.”

“No!No!”

“Please.You need to hear what he going to say.”

“No Dongwoon-ah!It is still a no.”

I pouted.

“Aegyo don’t work on phone.”

“Noona…”

Suddenly JunHyung fetched the phone from me making me startled and trip over myself.

“Hyung!!”,I yelled at him.

“Mianhae.”,he said but didn’t help me at all.

‘Ugh..!Ignorant hyung.’,I said to myself and  stood up on my own.

“My hurt.”,I whined as I pouted.

JunHyung’s POV

I ignored DongWoon’s girly whine.

“Chagi-ah..I’m sorry.Please forgive me.”

“Goodbye JunHyung.”,she said then hung up.

“What did she said hyung?”,DongWoon asked me.

I just shooked my head and gave him his phone.

He took it and said,“Hyung just be strong okay?”,he patted my arm.

I buried myself under my blanket again.I don’t want to be a baby in front of the maknae.

“You can leave me alone now Dongsaeng-ah.I want to be alone.”,I said to him.

“No hyung!You can have a severe depression if this keep going on.”,he said worriedly.

“I’m fine Dongwoon-ah.I wouldn’t have severe depression.I have you guys and ‘Beauty’ all over the world to keep me save and you guys have my back.I wouldn’t feel depress.”

“Fine but you have to come out once we told you okay?I don’t want you to skip you’re meal again.”

“Ne Donsaeng-ah.”,I said.

He then get out.

“Close the door!!!”,I yelled.

“Alright.Alright.”,he then closed the door.

‘Chagi-ah…when will you understand that I really need you and I really love you?When we you realize my true feeling for you is true?If you realize and understand it,no way you would broke up with me and let me suffer like this.I love you!I love you!I love you!Please come back to me.I’m nothing without you and I’m scared.Don’t leave me alone.You promised to stay by my side all the time.I need you to protect me from the storm and thunder that is haunting me.I never want you to go,I only want you to always stay by my side.’

--------------------------------------------------------

I hope this chap is fine.I found out I looked kinda stupid.I know I’m not good at writing but I’ll try to improve.><”.I lack of confidence and skill.

Give me a real comment okay.Tell me about what you think of my story.I would love it if you do that.^^.It is okay if it a negative one since I need more improvement.

Thanks for reading.

I love you for doing that.

Please leave a comment.

^^