The Truth [part 3]

The truth

JunHyung's POV

"Babe,what are you thinking about?",I asked her.

"N-nothing..",she said half-heartly.

"Did you even sleep last night?",I asked her.

"Y-yes!",she denied me.

"But you look totally like VI-sunbaenim."

"I did slept last night.",she denied it again tehn she seems to be in her thought again.

"I know you have something in your mind babe.",I stated matter-of-factly.

"It's nothing!",she said to me,more likely to yell.

"B-babe...",I whispered as I startled.

"Leave.Me.Alone.",she said coldly at me.

'Okay...What did I did wrong?',I tried to remember yesterday meeting with her.'I don't think I did anything wrong.'

"What's wrong babe?",I tried  to get an answer from her.

She just gave me a cold glare and closed the door.

"Babe!!!",I slipped my feet in between the door as she closed it."Ouch!!!",I groaned loudly.

"I said leave me alone!!!",she growled at me.

"Yah!!What's wrong with you?!",I said,opening the door.I pushed her onto the wall."What's wrong?Did somebody hurt my baby?"

"Let.Me.Go.",she said as she showed me her infamous glare.

I kissed her so he could maybe get her concious back .

Your POV

'I musn't fall for his trick.',i thought.

I pushed him until he is completely not near me.

"Let's break up.",i said like it does not matter anymore.I tried not to sound sad but strong.

"W-what?",he frowned.

"Let's break up!!!",I growled at him.I don't want to say it again or I might burst to tears.All I want right now is him.I want a hug and kiss from him but...we're done for now.

"What do you mean?"

"I meant WE ARE DONE!!!",I growled again.

"But---",he tried to said something but I use all my power to get him out of my house and close the door before he could even say or do anything.

'I really need a hug right now...',I said.The tears that I've been holding slowly falls and then it flows more faster than before.'I love JunHyung so much.He always be by my side but what he did to me is...too much'

JunHyung's POV

'Why does she wanted to break up with me?',I asked myself as I leaned my back at the door.'She's everything to me.How could she just leave me like that?',I asked myself.Slowly my tears started to flow.'I thought we both love eachother.Why is sh doing this?'

Suddenly,my phone rang interuppting my sorrow moment.I answered it half-heartly.

"Hyung!!!You need to get back to the dorm!We have a photoshoot in 20 minutes.You need to get here!!!",DongWoon said panicly.

"C-can I skip t-this one?",I said as I hiccuped between my statement.The sound of my cries is probably heard from the other side.

"H-hyung?!?What's wrong with you?!!",he asked.

"Guys!!There's something wrong with JunHyung hyung!!!",I can hear them talking at the end of the line.

"What?",their loud footsteps make it way to DongWoon.

"Put him in speaker!",the unpatient HyunSeung said."Hurry!Hurry!"

"Be patient!",GiKwang said to HyunSeung.

I chuckled at their childishness.Beside her,the most precious thing in my life is the Beast members'.

"Oh..sorry hyung.",they said.

'I guess DongWoon had put me on speaker.'

"It's fine.",I said.I'm more calm now than before.I also had stop crying.

"What's wrong hyung?!?"HyunSeung said loudly.I distanced myself and my phone.

"Hyung!Be patient!",Yoseob's turn to scold Hyunseung.

I chuckled again.

"We're sorr hyung.",they said again.

"Now can you tell me what happen?You seem so....",Dongwoon said.

"Full of sorrow.I know.",I replied.

"What happen?Did you have an accident?",HyunSeung asked.

"Or some crazy fangirl kidnap you?"

"Or you lost somewhere?"

"Or a grizzly bear attacked you?",GiKwang asked suddenly.

"Eh?Grizzly bear?"

"What?!?",GiKwang said cooly.

"Omo!Hyung,are you okay?"

"God,you guys' imagination are really something.",I shook my head at their crazy statement.

"It could happen hyung."

"Nothing is impossible."

"So,we can fly then?And be like..umm..like superman or batman?Wow..I think I'm going to practice being superman later.",GiKwang said.

"Yah!!Are your wire is broke or something."

"Or the fact that you just lost your brain?"

"Hey!I'm offended.",he pouted.

I shooked my head with laughing.'Yeah,the macho GiKwang actually is a crazy and childish person.'

"Sorry hyung!!',they chorused again.

"No,it's fine.",I laughed again."You guys really made my day."

"Hyung!Don't laugh at me,"

'LOL..I bet he is puffing his cheek right now.',I smiled at my thought.

"Stop puffing your cheek!",Yoseob ordered him.

'Bingo.And now he going to pout.'

"But hyung...",he stated for mercy and kindness.

"STOP POUTING!!!",the other Beast members' growled at him.

I laughed again.This guys are the best.

"Sorry hyung!!!",they chorused again for the millionth time.

"It's fine.",I replied.

"Now,enough with comedy.What's wrong with you?",DongWoon strictly asked.This guy really shouldn't be the maknae.He is more matured than any of us.

"Guys...",I whispered to them.Remembering the reality that she is not my girl anymore.

"Yea?",they asked exitedly.

"Me and your noona Dongwoon-ah...is over.",I said to them with a tear escaped my eye.

"What!!!",they all said.I guess they are also shocked to hear the news.

"What happen!",HyunsSeung asked.

"I don't know but she suddenly said that 'We're done'.",I told them.

"Nah!!!She might just testing you.",Yoseob said.

"Is it call testing when they actually yelled 'Let's Break up and We're done' loudly?",I said sarcasticly.

"Well,it's a maybe---"

"She also glare at me coldly.",I stated to them.

"But---"

"She also pushed me and get me out of her house when I tried to kiss her."

"OH MY GOD!!!",they all said.

"How can this happen?I meant..."

"You both are such a lovebirds.Madly in love.",Yoseob said,matter-of-factly.

"I thought so too...but she suddenly want us to break up.",I said sadly.

"I'm sorry hyung...",They said.

[To Be Continued]

Leave a comment.I'm too tired to type this right now but I haven't updated this by days.It is already 11:11 at my country now.Bear with me.I don't have time to edit this thing.><"