i'm your boyfriend and you're my girlfriend

The truth

JunHyung's POV

I ran as fast as I can until I am neck-to-neck with you.I tugged your shirt.

She turned around,facing me."O-oh.",she looked at me suprisingly."What's wrong JunHyung-ah?"

"I...huhuh-uh",I tried to said something as I gasped.

"Are you okay,JunHyung-shi?",she asked.I could only replied with gasps.How could I don't gasped for air after running 1 kilometre?

"I think we need to sit down first and let you rest for a while.",she said as she helped me to walk to the nearest bench before we sat on it.

"I...I huh-uh-huh.I wan..huh-h-huh-huhuh."

"It's okay.Just breath first."

"Okay..".I inhale and exhale my breath until I am normal again.

"Are you okay now?",she asked me.

"Yup."

"What you want to tell me just now?",she asked me.

"Well....",I blushed at the thought of it.I puffed my cheeks.

"Come on,tell me.I need to get back to my house.",she told me matter-of-factly.

"Well...I..you..",I tried to say but the words can seem to be get out of my mouth.

"I'm late,JunHyung-ah...",she said.I just puffed out my cheek."Okay then.JunHyung-shi,I'm going to go now."

'Does she hate me so much that until she want to leave me?'

She got up.

"Wait!!!",I grabbed her shirt.She stopped and looked at me.

"W-would you be my girlfriend?"

--------------------------------------------------

Your POV

"Where are you,JunHyung-ah?JunHyung-ah...Where are you?",you keep trying to find JunHyung.Suddenly,you heard a sound of someone crying.

'Omo,what is that voice?',I tried to find the source of voice.After minutes,I arrived at-

"O-oh..this is...JunHyung's room.",I said to myself.I put my ear at the door and eavesdropped.The sound is really coming from his room.I could hear the sobs from his room.

I opened the door a little.I peeked the room from the outside.

I saw a guy at the the corner of the room.'J-JunHyung-ahhh?',I thought as my eyes widen.

I asked myself only one question for thousands time in my head, 'Why is he crying?'.

Without wasting one second,I opened the door making the door crept open.I ran toward JunHyung."What's wrong JunHyung-ah?"

"Who am I to you?",he asked me without looking at me.

JunHyung's POV

"Your my boyfriend remember?My only boyfriend and true love.",she said sincerely and hugged me.

I smiled at the thought of it.

'I'm your boyfriend and you're my girlfriend'

"Oppa,tell me what happened to you.",she asked me worriedly as she let go of the hug.

"It's nothing,yeobo.",I with a smile plastered at my face.She blushed when she heard 'yeobo' and puffed her cheeks.

She took a tissue from her pocket and wiped my face.

"Oppa,don't cry anymore or I'll be hurt too,okay?The tear stain is making you look messy.I'll worry about you if you cry."

"Gumawo.For everything you did.",I said it sincerely from the bottom of my heart.I kissed her lips softly and our lips brushes against eachother.

'You're amazing,You're better than everyone else.'

--------------------------------------------

JunHyung's POV

"Oppa,where are you?"

"I'm at the set to film the MV.",I said to her."What's wrong?"

"Oh...nothing.",she replied with a sad tone.

"Hyung!We're going to film in 30 seconds.",Yoseob said to me,matter-of-factly.

"Ne,Yoseob-ah.",I told him."I'm sorry babe.I need to get going.",I hung up on her without waiting for her reply and ran to the set.

Your POV

"I'm so dissapointed in you right now.Maybe I'm not that important to you,now that you're an idol."

Your crystal-alike tears started to flow on your face.

JunHyung's POV

"Kamsahamnida for your help.",all of the member of 'Beast' said then bowed 90 degrees to the people on set after the end of the filming.All of us then went to our dorms.

"Gah!!!I'm tired.",HyunSeung moan then started to crash on the floor infront of the TV."Maknae-shi,can you get me the remote control.

"Yah!You're not the only one who is tired.The maknae also tired.Even though he is the maknae you shouldn't ask him to do everything.",I said to HyunSeung.

"Yeah!The remote control is just infront of you.You're so lazy.",DooJon added.The maknae just smiled at us because we support him but like he always say.

"It's fine hyung.",he sincerely said then took the remote control which is not far from HyunSeung and gave him."All of the maknaes around the world do the same thing."

"Thanks DongWoon.",HyunSeung said.

All of us sat infront of the TV.

"KwangJoon.Today is your scedule to cook dinner.",I told them.

"Fine.",they both said."What should we make today?"

"Can you guys make my fav food?",I asked them,with full of hope in my eyes.

"Hyung,aren't you going to have a date with noona?I haven't see noona all day.",GiKwang asked.

"I'm too busy."

"But isn't today your 4 months anniversary?",Yoseob asked.

"Yeah.No matter how busy you are you always find time to have a date with her.",DongWoon said.

"Even if you have to skip practice-",Hyunseung added.

"Run away from our manager",GiKwang cut him.

"OMO!",my eyes widen.

"Hyung,did you forgot about ?",they all asked,more likely to yell.

"Hyung you're so irresponsible- I'm going to kill you- You hurt noona-",they buzzed.

'Is that why she sound dissapointed?Oh my god.And I hung up on her.',I pinched myself for doing such thing.'Why am I so stupid!Today is our date.'

"I'm sorry guys but I got to run.",I said,grabbing my jacket and ran to your apartment.

[To Be continued]

====================================

What do you think?Leave a comment.^^