The truth [part 2]

The truth

JunHyung’s POV

I knocked your door.I’m really nervous.I stood infront of the door while knocking it again and again.

“Wait”,I heard her said.She opened the door one minute later that is seem like one thousand years to me.

“Oh...”,she startled to see me.She closed the door but I quickly stopped her and kiss her.She did not return the kiss.She pushed me away so that I will stop kissing her.

“Babe...”,I whispered worrily.‘I hope she don’t hate me for my mistakes’,I thought as I crossed my finger.

“What are you doing here?Don’t you have fangirls to date with?”,she asked coldly.

‘She must hate me.She never being cold to me.’,I thought dissapointedly.

“Babe...I’m sorry.I’m just to busy.”,I replied to her.“I’m sorry.”

“You hung up on me.You forgot about our anniversary!!”,she raised her voice.

Your POV

“Babe,I’m really sorry.”,he said it sincerely from the bottom of his heart.

‘I can’t stay mad at him.He sound sincere when he apologized.What should I do?It’s not really his fault that he is busy.’,I thought as I took a gaze at JunHyung with a sorry look.

‘Just forgive him.’,my intuition said.

“Okay I forgive you.”,I said then his eyes widen and say,“But...promise me that you’ll never cheat on me.”

“Promise.”,he said happily because he kissed me so suddenly.I gladly kissed him back.

Once we both aparted from our kiss to breath,JunHyung told me something.

JunHyung’s POV

“Babe,you know I would love you forever and never cheat on you.”,I said with a smile on my face.

She blushed in advance and I took the change to kiss her again.

Suddenly my stomach growled because of hunger when we in the middle of kissing.

She laughed out loud at me and I sratched my the back of my neck.

‘Stomach!Why did you do that?It’s embarassing.’

“Sorry..”

“It’s okay.It’s cute.Come on let’s go inside and eat.”,she invited me happily.

I grabbed her hand and went inside.

“My love won’t change for you,I wouldn’t see anybody but you.I don’t know why my heart is like this.”

----------------------------------

JunHyung’s POV

“Today scedule is tight.”,HyunSeung moaned as all of us relaxed in our dressing room.Since the morning till night we had been busy with our scedule.We had filmed a TV Show for about 6 hours and then we filmed Dream Team for another 4 hours.We relaxed for about 1 hour then went to a fansign then we practiced for the perfomance for 5 hours to perfect all our dance moves and lastly performed at a concert.

“What time is it hyung?”,Dongwoon asked us.

“5.17 p.m”,Yoseob answered while looking at his watch.

“Aish..been an idol is tough.It’s a no joke.”,HyunSeung moaned again.

“But it’s fun right.”,I asked them.

“Yup”,they all say except for DooJoon and GiKwang who is sleeping.

Well,who wouldn’t feel tired after working like crazy men?

“Hyung,did you meet noona already?”,DongWoon asked.

“Yah!!!Why you always asked about my girlfriend?”,I glared at him.“Don’t touch my lady.”,I pouted.

“Well,as I said before,if you hurt my noona I’ll kill you.”,DongWoon replied.

“I did meet her today.Before we took off this morning.”,I told him.

“Good.”,he answered.

‘What kind of maknae asking hyung that kind of thing.’,I looked at him as I pouted a little.

Our manager then came into our dressing room.

“Annyeong hyung.”,we all said to him but still sitting on our chair.

“Annyeong.”,our manager said.He looked at DooJoon and GiKwang who is still dozing off in their dreamland,not noticing the manager presence.

“Sorry for making you guys having a tight scedule.”,he apologized.

“It’s fine hyung.”,all of us said loudly making DooJoon and GiKwang woke up.DooJoon who is reall startled by our voice fall off of his chair making all of us laughed.

“Help me.Don’t just laugh.”,he pouted.

“Ne.”,I said and picked him up.

“Thanks.”,he said then leaned his back comfortablely on the chair.

“What’s wrong?”,GiKwang said sleepily.

“Hyung,what next in our scedule?”,Yoseob’s turn to ask.

“Going back to the dorm!!!”,Hyunseung said happily.

“I’m sorry guys but...tommorow recording session has been cancelled.”

“So?”,we all asked except DooJoon and GiKwang who is trying to drift to sleep again.

“We going to record it the day after tommorow?Awesome.”,DongWoon said.”Then I can spend my quality time with noona.”

“Yah!!!”,I growled at him with jealousy.”Don’t touch my girl.”,I glared at him.

“We going to record it today.Mianhae...”,he said sorrily.

“RECORDING?”,we all said it loudly including DooJoon and GiKwang.

“TODAY?But it already night time.”,DooJoon asked.

“Yeah.Are you being serious hyung?”,GiKwang asked.

“Yup...”,he said.“Mianhae.Jjinja mianhae.”

“Arrrrggghhh”,all of us moaned loudly.

“We mustn’t make any mistake unless we want to be there until tommorow.”,HyunSeung said.

“Today isn’t our day.”,I shooked my head.

“When are we going?”

“I think I’ll just let you relax for 2 hours?Is two hours is enough for you guys?”

“Yes hyung.”,we all said.

“I’ll be back with food okay.Just...go to sleep for awhile.”,he said.

“Hyung is really a kind person.I’m really thankful to him.I’m glad that he is our manager.”,I said once our manager leave and close the light.

‘Why nobody is answering?’,I asked myself then I realized they all are sleeping.I smiled at myself as I went to my chair and sat on it before leaning my back.

‘I miss my her already.I’m sorry babe.I wish you are right next next to beside me.I always love you.’, I smiled at the thought of her and landed on my dreamland which have you.Soft snores were echoing the room by the Beast.

“Even though I feel tired sometimes,I want you by my side.”

---------------------------------------

Your POV

‘Who’s that girl he with yesterday?Why were they walking hand on hand?Why does it seems like they both look so incrediblely close?’,the question that I asked myself for a thousands time already.

My eyes have eyebag for not sleeping for the rest of the day since yesterday because of the scene I saw.

Suddenly,the door of my house been knocked.I opened the door and looked at the peson to open it.

“Junhyung....”,I whispered lightly.

“Yes it’s me babe.I’m free for the rest of morning until afternoon.On the afternoon I’m booked.Ready for going for spending a time with your namja chingu[boyfriend]?”

‘Booked?Is he had been ‘booked’ by the girl from yesterday?’,I thought.

“Babe.What are you thinking about?”,he asked me.

[To be continued]

--------------------------------------------------

Thanks for subscribing my story.n__n

Why don't you leave a comment and tell me what think?^^

Comments are loved.Please comment and subscribe.