Chapter 12

I Do Remember (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]I Do Remember[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 12[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

And there we are, in a room, where there are two, big glass cases. The room, in here, was brightly lit also. The two glass cases where beside each other, leaving a small gap in between only. But what caught my attention was, there were two bodies lying inside the glass cases, one girl and boy.

 

I walked towards it, and my eyes slightly widened.

 

How is this possible? It was as if I was looking at a mirror. Was I seeing myself? 

 

"That's her, Hyerin," Jungkook said, beside me, placing his hand on top of the glass.

 

I quickly sneaked a glance at him, and he looked sad. I looked at the others, too, and they were all sad. She must have been a great person to them. I thought.


"If you don't mind, how did she end up like this?"


I looked at him, but he didn't say anything at all.


"She was stabbed at the back," Namjoon said.


"by her Mother," Hoseok continued.


I felt a pang of pain in my heart, when Hoseok continued. I saw Jungkook making a frown on his face, his hands were forming into a fist. It seemed like he didn't know how she died. It also made sense to me on why he didn't say anything to me, when I asked him the question. 


After looking at Hyerin, I looked at the other glass case.


It was a boy, this time, and he really looked handsome. What a waste and pity. I said in my mind. 


"He's Kim Taehyung," Jimin spoke.


My heart suddenly raced because of his sudden appearance. As he stared at Taehyung, I stared at his side profile of his face. He has a sharp jawline, small eyes, and a plump lips. I admit that he has the look, but he also has the charm.


I quickly looked back at Taehyung, before he catches me staring at him.







Everything around me felt dead and dark. I saw them, fighting against those creatures that I saw. The next thing I saw was this boy, lying in my arms. No... It wasn't just a boy. It was Kim Taehyung. 


I screamed and cried out loud.


My hands cupped both of his cheeks, tears droppin., As I said, "don't worry. I'll find a way, Taehyung."


"It's time," he said, more blood oozing from his wound.


I shook my head. "No, no, no. You can do this! Fight it!"


Right then, he went limp. He is gone... He was gone.







"Taehyung..." 


I felt my lips finally moved, as I said his name softly.


My eyes slowly opened, and I was in someone else's arms. I saw his chest, and I was being lifted. Why was I being lifted? Did I faint again? It must have been because of the flashback. I guess. 


"Jungkook–" I stopped, when I raised my head.


"My name's Jimin, not Jungkook," he said.


"S-Sorry. I thought it was him for a moment..."


He slightly la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter