Chapter 11

I Do Remember (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]I Do Remember[/CONTENTID3]

 

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 11[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

“Welcome to the other world, Irene.”

 

My smile turned into a confusion because of his last statement.

 

“Other world?”

 

What was he saying. I thought.

 

“We’re in other dimension now, Irene,” he said.

 

My mind was starting to become blank. It just doesn’t make any sense at all. Other dimension, other world? What a joke.

 

Before I could say anything else, Jungkook raised a hand, a sign to not move or talk.

 

“What was that? Did you hear that?” I muttered under my breath, but he told me to stay quiet.

 

After I shut my mouth, I gasped at the sight of a huge black spider. No, it wasn’t just an ordinary, big spider. Their legs and mouth were huge. It could just eat us in one gulp.

“Silent Creepers,” I heard Jungkook hissed.

 

“W-What?”

 

Before I could swallow my own saliva, it jumped towards us. Jungkook shoved me aside, and I felt pain rushed through my back, as I hit my back on the trunk of the tree.

 

I saw Jungkook struggling underneath the horrible creature, its disgusting saliva dropping down onto the ground. I hesitated to look around, and saw a thick branch from the tree. It was sharp, so I reached for it and pushed it towards Jungkook. He grabbed it, but a man’s voice stopped all of us, even the creature.

 

“Stop!”

 

The creature leaped off from Jungkook finally, and we were left in confusion.

 

I sighed in relief. “Thank goodness–”

 

“What are you doing here,” the man said.

 

I looked at the both of them, and they were staring into each other. Or should I say, the man was glaring towards Jungkook.

 

“Namjoon–” Jungkook’s words were cut off, when the man grabbed him by the collar.

 

“You, traitor! How could you still possibly show up here?! Aren’t you ashamed?! You’re one of the reasons why Kim Taehyung is dead!”

 

Jungkook didn’t say anything. His lips were sealed and shut. And from what I saw, he was guilty of it.

 

The man felt me staring at them, so he looked towards my direction. His hands suddenly left Jungkook’s collar, and his hands went numb.

 

“Hyerin?”

 

He knows Hyerin, too?

 

“How come you’re standing…” He didn’t continue his words, but looked at Jungkook instead.

 

“What is this?” He asked.

 

“This is why I’m here.” Jungkook responsed.

 

 

 

 

Namjoon silently led us inside a big palace or castle, and it was brightly lit. Fortunately, this place looked familiar. I stopped, and stared at the big, long hallway. A quick flashback came, and I saw a dark, long hallway. It looked exactly like this hallway, except it was brightly lit this time.

 

A hand was suddenly placed on top of my shoulder, and I saw Jungkook looking at me, worriedly. Not only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter