Chapter 3

I Do Remember (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]I Do Remember[/CONTENTID3]


[CONTENTID2]Chapter 3[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]
 

Three months have passed by so quickly, and yes, I skipped three months of school, since my parents told me to rest first. They said, resting is my top priority in life first. So, I did rest for three months. Today is the day, where I get to see my school again. Actually, my parents already decided to enroll me in a new school, but I insisted them to let me enroll in my previous school. They, of course, declined first. But, that didn't stop me to keep on insisting them. In the end, they gave up, and let me enroll to my previous school. To be honest, I'm really happy, that finally allowed me to study in my previous school, since I might be able to bring back my memories through this school. 


"Are you really that happy?" Dad said, seeing me in front of the mirror, with my school uniform on. 

I nodded, "happy and excited!" 

He come towards me, and placed an arm on my shoulders. "Your name plate is on the wrong side." 

"Oh," I chuckled.

I fixed my name plate, and thanked Dad for noticing it. "Glad you noticed it."

Dad embraced me into his arms, and it really felt warm and comfy. "We always love you, Irene. Always keep that in your mind," he said. 

"This is all so sudden," I smiled. " Don't worry. I will always keep that in my mind, always." I patted his back. 

He pulled away. "I'll drop you off to your school, since you might get lost." 

I nodded. " I understand." 




"We're here, " Dad said, as he pulled the clutch of the car. 

"It's pretty near from our house, " gazing outside from the car's window. 

He laughed, "It's just two stops, when you're going to take the bus." 

"Roger that," unbuckling the seat belt. "I should get going, Dad." 

He chuckled, "too excited?" 


I bobbed my head up and down, as I got out of the car and waved at him. He also waved at me, as the car started to move and drift away. And now, I'm left alone with the school itself. Students are also coming inside the school's gate, and they just simply go in. Of course, this isn't their first day of school. But for me, it is. All the students seem to dwell in so much, but  I don't. So, I should blend in as well. 


"Bae Joohyun?" 

"Hi?" I slightly waved at him. 

"Hi?" He rolled his eyes, "gosh, you're just going to say 'hi' only?" 

I smiled awkwardly, " Uhm."

"Anyway, I missed you so much!" He hugged, and lifted me up in the air. Not to mention, he didn't just lift me up,but he also swung me around. 

I gasped, "Hey! I'm wearing a skirt!" He was about to say something, but someone interrupted. 

"Ms. Bae, sorry to interrupt, but I'm the principal of this school, and I'd like to talk to you in my office," she said. 

I immediately bowed, "Yes, Ma'am."




"Have a seat," the principal offered, as I took her offer. 

"Let me introduce myself, first," she said. 

"I am Mrs. Park, the head principal of the school, and I handle every students in this school," she introduced and explained.

"So, may we proceed already?" I just nodded, in order to proceed to the discussion. 

"I've been called by your parents, and I'm deeply sorry about what happened." So, my parents have told them, about the accident.

"Don't worry. The teachers and I have discussed this topic already, so there's nothing to worry about," she assured me with a smile.

"How about the students?" I asked with worry.

"Your classmates? The homeroom teacher is probably discussing about it right now." Oh great, that's really embarrassing. 

The only thing I could say, as of the moment, was "oh, okay."

"Since our discussion is done, I'll lead you to your classroom." She stood up from her chair, and waited for me to get up.


I felt a sudden pressure, when we're already in the hallway of the classrooms. My palms were starting to get sweaty, as I tried to get rid of the sweat by wiping them against my skirt. The hallway was quiet, and I guess they're probably starting with their lecture already. 


"Here's you classroom," the principal stopped in front of the door. 


I looked up at the door, and there's the name of the class: 6-D. 6-D? I asked myself in my mind: am I that bad in academics before, to be placed in the last section? I hope not... My mind went back to reality, when the principal opened the door. The homeroom teacher was shocked, too, as he excused himself to the class. The class suddenly became noisy, when the homeroom teacher left the class. 


I bowed again. "Good morning, I'm..." 

"She's Bae Joohyun," the principal introduced me, instead of me doing it. But, I was glas that she did it for me, since I, myself, don't know my name. It seems that my parents forgot to tell me my real name, since they always call me Irene in the house. 

He nodded, "glad yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter