Chapter 7

I Do Remember (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]I Do Remember[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 7[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

 

“You sure that you don’t need any help with that?” Snapping my daze off, I looked back at him. He was referring to the blood, that stained my arm.

I immediately shook my head. “No, I’m fine–“

“Joohyun!” My head snapped a little bit late, still not used to my real name.

“What are you doing here, especially in this neighborhood, Jackson?” I asked.

He pouted, “I live in this neighborhood.”

My mouth made an O-shape. “Well, who’s this guy?”

I turned back to Jungkook, who was quietly listening. White skin, small lips, black hair, tall figure–

“Joohyun?”

“Oh, sorry, “ embarrassed.

“Jackson, he’s Jungkook. He’s my neighbor. And he’s Jackson, Jungkook,” introducing the both of them.

“Nice to meet you, Jackson, “ he said.

“Well, since you’re all here in front of my house, why not come inside and have some snacks?” he politely offered.

“No, we’re fine–“

“Sure! Why not?!” Jackson happily entered inside the gate, now in the front porch.

Jackson frowned, since I was still outside the gate. He grabbed my arm, and pulled me inside the gate. Jungkook opened and held the door for us, as Jackson pulled the both of us inside.

“You live alone? This is a big house, though,” Jackson said, absolutely not embarrassed. He’s shameless, I thought.

Jungkook smiled for a while. “Well, I wasn’t alone back then. There used to be seven of us, under this roof.”

“Why are you alone now?” Jackson, still hitting with those questions.

Jungkook shrugged. “They’re in other place already…”

Jungkook handed us two hot chocolate mug, as we all sat in the living room. My mind processed on a lot of things. How big this house was, or should I call it a mansion already. And this one thing keeps on bugging me off, why does this place look really familiar to me?




The atmosphere was  dark and heavy. I heard a scream and a groan, a faint one, a man's voice. I tip-toed inside the gate of the house, but I didn't enter our house, since it's dangerous and too risky.

"Where is your child? " I heard the man's voice in the living room. I peeked through the door, and there they were. Dad was full of blood. I pitied him. He didn't deserve this, even though how bad he treated me. It stings in my heart, and therefore, he's still my father .
 

"I won't tell you, no matter how many times you beat me." I saw Dad coughed, and blood came out of his mouth. I covered my mouth, to shut my own mouth to stop it from whimpering and sobbing. It was too much. What is happening? Why are they doing this? Are they thieves? I guess not, because why are they wearing suits and ties? I heard someone coming down from the staircase, so I moved to the side quietly and quickly to hide myself.
 

“It looks like it's a girl , sir," I heard one of them said. " The room is full of girl's clothes."
 

"Kill me now!" I heard dad yelled,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter