Chapter 4

I Do Remember (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]I Do Remember[/CONTENTID3] 

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 4[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]
 

"You're home!" Mom hugged me, once I got inside the house. 

"How was school?" She asked. 

I smiled," it was great, Mom. I had met some few friends, too" If one counted as few... 

"Mom," I called her attention, as she hummed in response. 

"Why didn't you tell me my real name, and why do you always call me 'Irene?'" 

She chuckled first, before she could answer my question. "Oh my, I forgot to tell you your real name! Sorry about that!" 

Her hands suddenly dropped to my shoulders, with a reassuring grip. "We call you Irene for a better, new start." 

"Is there something bothering you?" Mom asked, worried. 

I shook my head. "Nothing's bothering me."

After the small talk we had with Mom, I went into my room, and placed my school bag on top of my bed. 

I decided to do my homework, so I placed some of my books on my study desk, but I totally forgot about this thing, that was lying on top of my study desk the whole time. 

I sat down on my chair, and eyed on it. What a suspicious, little thing, I thought. It was a necklace or a pendant, that I found from the cat, few days ago. A crystal shaped necklace or pendant. 

"Who would ever throw this beautiful thing?" I asked myself. 

"Where have you been?"

"I-"

"You left me without any food!? Do you really want to starve me until death?!" He yelled.

"I-I'll make one right now, if you want me to," I stammered.

"No need!" He said, as he stomped off to the living room , muttering and whispering to himself about how useless I am. 

I went upstairs, and laid on my bed, watching the stars, that always shines on the sky. I felt hot tears ran down through my cheeks, as I took out my necklace and held them high, the pendant shining against the moonlight, and it was still incredibly beautiful. I thought to myself, that why am I still here on earth, when my life is such a mess already from the start. I'll just sleep this out and forget all the incident that happened earlier.

My vision started to clear up, and I saw some of my books were on the floor already, even my lamp and pencil cases. 

"Are you okay? I heard something fell, when I was on the way to my room." Dad popped up into my room. 

I picked up my things. "Don't wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter