Chapter 13

I Do Remember (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]I Do Remember[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 13[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

After all the commotion, the boys invited us to dinner. It was night time already. My parents might be dead worried of me already. I gotta go home as soon as possible after I eat dinner with them. 


We were led to another room, and everything in this place was brightly lit. So, the other room was like a meeting room, and this is the dining room. How many rooms do they have here? I think I would get lost in here, if ever I wander alone someday. 


"So, when did you become friends with the creatures," Jungkook started the conversation.


'Friends?' What are they talking about. I thought.


"Ever since Hyerin died with her Mom, they instantly bowed to us," one man answered Jungkook's question.


"Was it really that bad?" My curiosity wasn't able to handle it.


For a while, everyone stopped eating. 


"It was a total chaos. We lost many lives of people, including Hyerin and Taehyung..." He said.


"Well, this is once in a blue moon, Suga hyung saying lots of things," Hoseok, trying to lift up the mood and atmosphere. 


"Stop calling me Suga. Call me by my real name," Suga hissed with annoyance.


"You should be grateful, hyung, unlike Namjoon hyung's code name..."


Everyone, except me, started to laugh out loud, even Jungkook.


Seeing Jungkook laughing made my heart warm. His bunny teeth showing when laughing. It was rather cute and adorable for me. He seemed like a bright kid right now with his brothers. Oh, how much he missed his brothers. 


"So, you guys used some code names?" I asked, totally couldn't relate on why they laughed.


Hoseok nodded, still giggling. 


"Taehyung is V, Seokjin hyung is Jin, Jungkook is just simply Jungkook, Yoongi hyung is Suga, Jimin is just simply Jimin also, mine is J-Hope, and Namjoon hyung is..." Hoseok stopped for a while to control his laughter. 


"Rap Monster," Namjoon, himself, continued it. 


I felt the food got stuck in my throat, as I quickly reached for the glass of water, and gulped it all the way down. Beside me, on the left side, Jimin patted my back. I quietly thanked him after for what he did. 


"W-Why Rap Monster?" I asked, holding in my laughter.


"Back in the days, he was so obsessed in rapping," Hoseok said.


"Until now, actually," Seokjin butted in.


"But hey, yours is also worse like mine, too," Namjoon dissed Hoseok.
 

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Well, at least I give energy and hope to everybody." 


I was quite taken aback by the sudden bickering of the boys. I looked at Jungkook, and asked him.


"Are they usually like this?" 


He sighed and nodded. "Get used to it."







I kinda became nervous, since I needed to go home already. I don't want to let my parents worry about me, especially about what happened in school the other day. 


I timidly scratched the side of my head, and let out a word. 


"Uh..."


"Thank you so much for the food, but I think I have to go now..."


Namjoon checked his wrist watch and frowned. 


"It would be better for you to stay over, since it's dangerous at night," he said. 


I hes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter