Practice [JungJiChae]

Quick Set
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Practice [JungJiChae]~

             Practice starts early in the morning and lasts all the way until late in the night. Training camps were always difficult to deal with physically since it wore at their endurance but there were always bright sides to long practices like hanging out with the entire team for the duration of the training.

            It was like a big sleepover and everyone enjoyed at least one aspect of it whether it be the volleyball practice itself, the tasty food that was prepared, or just the general team bonding they went through.

            "Alright, which one of you squirts used up all my toothpaste?!" Jungyeon questioned as she marched back into their shared living quarters for the duration of the training camp.

            Everyone in the room instantly began pointing fingers at everyone else and yelling denials.

            Yep, team bonding.

            Seeing no real answers being thrown forth, Jungyeon turns towards Jihyo who just hands her a new tube of toothpaste with a sigh.

            "This happens literally every time," notes Chaeyoung as she goes out of the room to grab breakfast followed by Momo and Nayeon who nod in agreement.

            "It wouldn't be a problem if everyone would remember their own toothpaste," mumbles Jungyeon as she shuffles back towards the bathroom to finish her morning routine.

            Jihyo sighs, she can easily say she was not much of a morning person, "Day two of the training camp and counting…"

            "We still have five more to go~" announces Sana enthusiastically as she pulls Mina out of the room with her to go get breakfast along with the others.

            "Right." Jihyo follows after the two, once she remembers that Tzuyu and Dahyun were the first to get up and go through their morning routine.

            Chaeyoung had to admit their meals together were always entertaining. She finds herself laughing and joining in on the fun as Momo enters and chopstick wrestle with Nayeon for the last of the side dishes. She chooses just the right moment, when the two are at a stand still trying to reason out who should get the last piece, to stick her own chopsticks to grab the last piece and pop it right into . She smiles cutely as Momo and Nayeon turn to look at her with gaping expressions. She knows they won't berate her because the team believes that it's the olders' duty to take care of the younger members and all of them have a soft spot for the three in the maknae line.

            "Guess Chaeyoung gets the last piece then~"

            Momo gives Nayeon a thumbs up, "The younger kids need the nutrition to grow a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter