Spike [TzuHyun]

Quick Set
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Spike [TzuHyun]~

            "It's perfectly fine Tzuyu. You drink the chocolate milk, I'll order something else," insisted Dahyun sweetly.

            "But it's your favorite drink and you got here earlier than me. You should drink it, Dahyun," Tzuyu replies as she pushes the cup of chocolate milk back towards her girlfriend.

            Today was their first official date with each other and despite how jittery they felt inside, they were greatly anticipating what the day could bring them. They decided that meeting at the local café first for their date would be a nice way to start things off especially since they both enjoyed the same beverage. Although when Dahyun arrived first and placed their order in, there was only one chocolate milk available so Dahyun did what most people did when they're dating, she offered it to her girlfriend making them enter that usual couple like banter.

            "It's your favorite drink too so go ahead and have it." Dahyun pushes the drink back towards Tzuyu. Doing these couple things with Tzuyu brought a nice warm atmosphere around them that Dahyun couldn't help but feel blissfully happy in. Dahyun assumes Tzuyu will just push it back to her again and that's when she will take the initiative and gracefully go to order another drink for herself or offer to buy Tzuyu another drink if the younger persists. She'll show Tzuyu her more mature side now that they were dating.

            Assumptions stand as only assumptions though as Dahyun hears Tzuyu reply with, "Really? If you're sure then I'll drink it. Thank you~"

            Well then, there goes Dahyun's plan, right down Tzuyu's mouth as she drinks most of the chocolate milk in one gulp.

            Dahyun stares, "Tzuyu…"

            "Hm?"

            "You weren't really supposed to drink it."

            Tzuyu looks back at her cup that's half empty, "Oh…"

            "Yeah…"

            "I'll buy you another one on the way to the train station?" offers Tzuyu with an embarrassed giggle.

            Dahyun smiles and reaches over to wipe the chocolate milk on Tzuyu's upper lip off with a napkin, finding it cute how Tzuyu still manages to blush with this small amount of contact. "Sounds good."

            They walk hand in hand as they make their way to the train station after having finished their drink and food at the café. They have quite a long trip ahead of them but they don't mind since they'll have each other for company on the way there.

            When they board the train, it's filled with the typical amount of bustling people minding their own business. They manage to find a seat closer to the back of the train but since there's only one open Dahyun let's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter