It's Time

If You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Back to Present Day

 

 

 

"Dara-yah, what do you think of the news?"

 

I almost spit out the bubble tea that I was drinking. This Bom is asking me questions that are really hard for me to answer, again. Aigoo!

 

"Mwo?" (What?) I answered back while slowly biting the straw.

 

She leaned towards the table and put her hands on her chin.

"Heol. You know exactly what I'm talking about. It's the talk of the town." Bom, with her high pitched voice, squinted at me.

 

I cleared my throat before putting down my drink.

"If this is about other people's break up, then I have nothing to say about it."

 

"Jinja? (Really?) You don't even care?"

"Ne." I answered monotonously without even looking at her.

 

"Aigoo, joah joah. (Fine, fine.) Clap clap Dara. It seems that you finally moved on." She said while making small claps at me.

 

I didn't answer back. Was she right? Have I really moved on?

 

"Yah, Dara, let me ask you this since you seem to be fine talking about him now."

"Shoot."

"Did he.. talk to you already? Have you two spoke to each...other again?" I can say Bom's being extra careful while asking.

 

 

 

"Ne, we did."

 

 

 

"CHEONGMALYO?!" (Really?!)

Bom suddenly stood up while shouting and with her eyes wide open.

 

Aigoo! This is so embarssing! We're at the cafe right now coz Bom's out in the public eye again. There are still some bashers, but who cares. Especially now that she and Minzy are having a comeback together.

But , all the people are staring at us now because of her. Aigooooo!

 

Bom was shocked of herself too. She bowed down a bit, and quickly sat down.

 

"Yah! You're screwing our disguise!" I whispered and shouted at her at the same time.

She just pouted at me. This ahjumma I swear.

 

"Yah don't change the topic. You two talked to each other already? Eonje?! (When?)"

 

"It was just a brief moment. We just bumped into each other yesterday at the elevator. He just asked me what floor I was headed to. That's all." Gosh i'm speaking like a robot.

 

"Omo omo! Really? That's it?"

 

I nodded.

 

"What the heck is that Kwon Jiyong's problem? After saving you and being forgiven, he's acting all that again." She folded her hands and looked afar. As if she was thinking.

 

"He's really weird. He haven't talked to you at all after that night in Jeju. And you said he was obviously avoiding you. Hmm. Ahhh molla molla! My nodes are gonna explode because of that prick." 

 

 

She was right. He really is weird.

 

After coming back from Jeju, I immediately asked Jjangmae to check up on Jiyong. After all, he was wounded as well. Jjangmae was shocked, but I said that it was my fault that he got hurt that's why I might need to make it up to him.

 

Well Jjangmae said that he was okay. Thankfully.

 

But as soon as I met up with Sajangnim, he told me that Teddy will be the one who will help me with my single from then on. I was surprised, but maybe it's because of his wound that's why I haven't put much thought into it.

 

Next, everytime we will pass each other at the hallways or other events, he will simply just walk past me as if I wasn't there. No greetings, nothing at all.

 

I thought we were okay now. What the hell is his problem now?

 

Noona... can we? Can we, my !

 

I also ignored him the way he's been ignoring me.

But yesterday, after seeing the news, I suddenly felt the urge to speak to him. To ask him how he is. Goodness Dara. You really are something else.

 

 

 

snap snap

 

 

 

"Hello? Earth to Sandara Park?" Bom was snapping her fingers across my face.

 

"Mianhe. You were saying?"

 

"I said that if you really wanna know why he's acting that way, then maybe you should ask him directly."

 

"Mwo? Cheoyo? (What, me?)" I pointed at myself.

 

She nodded while sipping her juice.

 

"Micheosseo? (You crazy?) Why should I do that? Just let him be." 

"Yah! Don't think you can fool me. I know you're still dying to know what he's been trying to tell you on that night."

 

Of course Bom knows about it. Even about Kiyong's confession. She was the only one I told this about. Bom was really good at keeping secrets. Not that I don't trust the other girls, but since Bom was the only one who was here whe all that craziness happened, she was the first, and last to know about it.

 

 

But maybe Bom has a point. I wouldn't know if I wouldn't ask. Maybe I should give it a try?

 

Geez. I don't wanna talk about this anymore. It's making me feel depressed.

 

 

 

 

"Unnies!"

 

Bom and I turned around to see who was walking towards us.

 

 

Of course.

It's y Mingkki. Who's fashionably late as always. Kekeke.

 

Thank God, Bom will now stop interrogating me.

 

 

But as soon as Minzy sat down beside us...

 

 

 

 

"Dara unnie, have you heard about the news?"

 

 

 

Facepalm

 

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

While I was on my way to the studio to see how Bom and Minzy's doing, I kept thinking about what Bommie said to me.

 

Should I really ask him directly why he's acting like that?

 

Ani ani. This is  bad timing. Remember Dara, he just broke up with Kiko. Who knows what he'll think.

 

But if I don't, i'll always be left to wonder what the heck is his problem with me.

 

Even though technically speaking, we aren't friends. But as colleagues from the same company, I think it will be better to get rid of the bad blood because I'm tired of all the awkwardness to be honest.

 

So maybe I should ask him. 

 

Even about the things he said to me on that night in Jeju. Whatever he says will be fine, as lon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter