Hello

If You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 -Facetime-

 

"Unnie, you sure this is all just pretend?" Minzy asked me while holding her cellphone near the screen.

"Of course! Psh. Wae?" 

 

Suddenly, CL entered the view.

"Aigoo unnie! But why does it seem real? I mean, the way you two look at eachother, and held hands..."

"Yah Lee Chaerin! Just focus on your composing, okay? Get back there."

"Aniyo. Since Minzy's here, i'm resting."

This girl! She even stuck her tongue out.

Where does the baddest female go when she's infront of only us, her 2NE1 sisters? Keke.

 

"You two! Stop teasing Dara-yah! What if she really falls inlove with Kiyong?!"

Oh, Park Bom just came back.

From where? To buy corn! 

And she's now munching on it.

My, so her fridge does run out of corn sometimes.

 

"Unnies, so what? They look so good together."

"Minji-ah, what are you talking about? We're really close friends that's why."

 

"Does having a boyfriend again feels good, Unnie? Hahaha!"

"Neo Lee Chaerin! Aigoo cheongmal! Yah, want me to set you up with Seungri then?"

"No thanks. I'd rather die! And that Kiyong, I'll tear him apart if he tries something funny on you."

 

"Unnie, did the two of you.... kiss??"

 

I was speecheless! How could this maknae be saying these stuffs! Aigoo!

 

"Yah Gong Minji! Come back here right now! What's being abroad doing to you?!

Mwo? Ki..Kiseu?!"

 

"Guilty!!" They even said at the same time.

And the two kept laughing. And teasing me of course. 

 

"My, this corn is sweet! It's delicious!"

And there's Park Bom. Lost in her own little world of corn again.

 

*beep* 

From: Jjangmae        1pm

Dara, sajangnim is asking for you. Come to the office right now. 

 

Again?!

Ever since that dating issue surfaced, he's been calling me to his office a lot.

 

"Dara, I set up an interview with you and Kiyong." 

"Dara, let's do a photoshoot." 

"Dara, let's sign an endorsement."

"Dara, wanna do a movie? Another webdrama? A TV drama, then?" 

 

What the heck! 

If this isn't just for 2NE1's comeback. Sigh.

 

 

--

 

 

"A single?!"

 

Did I hear it right? 

He wants me to do a single?!

 

"Ne, majja."

 

Is he even serious?

I mean, not that I don't like it, but the last single I released was Kiss.

And he wants me to do one again? 

 

 

"Sajangnim, are you serious? But why all of a sudden?"

"Well, since you're doing a lot for your group and this company, I thought about it."

 

Aigoo. Thought about it, my ! 

You just want to seize the moment. 

 

"I talked about it with the 3 girls, and they seem happy about it. So what do you say?"

"The 3 knew? How come they did not tell me? We were talking to each other before." 

"They wanted to surprise you. But you don't seem happy?"

"Ani..aniyo Sajangnim. I'm just really surprised." 

 

Of course I agreed. Who could say no to having a new single?! Kumowo Bommie, Minji and Chaerin-ah. 

 

After explaining to me the details, he showed me the Title of the single that's been written for me. 

May

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter