Fast Forward to Present Day

If You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

At the YG Building...

 

 

 

"Aigoo, i'm so excited for this comeback! I can't wait!" Minzy squealed as she's hugging Bom's ppoong ppoong doll.

 

Whew! After being gone in the Kpop scene for a long time, 2NE1 will finally be having the comeback that everyone's been waiting for. 

 

Even though not as a whole yet, but a sub-unit.

 

"Nado, Mingkki! I can't explain my feels for you!"

 

Right now, we are at the recording studio room. Bom is inside the recording booth doing the mic check before the sesh gets started. Me? I'm just her for moral support hahaha!

 

"Aigoo! What the heck are you talking about, unnies?! I will postpone anything for you three, you know that. You're my number one priority! 2NE1 Fourever, right?" CL always says to us. Gosh, I love that gizibe leader.

 

But as much as we want all of us to be together, we want her to pursue her American debut first because we know how much she's working hard for it. We miss her, but we also want her to grow.

Chaerin-ah! Fighting!

 

It's been so long since we last did this together for our Crush album. But I know, one day, 2NE1 will have its time.

 

 

But me, I was here, like 3 months before, for my last single that I released. Hello Pt. 2.

 

How's that you may ask? Well, it did great. 

It actually went up the charts, won some awards, and sold, well, a pretty decent amount.

 

Gahhhh. How time passed by. Can't believe it's been 3 months.

 

 

After that single release of mine, offers for endorsements, events, shoots and shows skyrocketed for me. 

I was so busy that I haven't even noticed that so many things have changed already.

 

Bom has been seen quite a lot publicly ever since MAMA 2015. Geez that was fire! We totally surprised everyone, right? As for her lovelife, Lee Dongwook has started to message her again. I met him first when they were still filming for Roommate. He seems like a good guy. 

And TOP's not liking it. Hahahaha. Poor guy. His fault tho coz he's too slow and always busy with his art. Kekeke.

 

CL, is always going back and forth between the US and Seoul. Omo! She's working really hard. I hope she doesn't het sick or what. Chaera for life aigoo! 

 

Minzy, now that she's a grown up beautifully, has started to have her share of fanboys and admirers. Last night, she told me that she was being set up by her chingu Amber to one of the boys from SM. Andwae! I know she's a y maknae, but to us, she's still our baby maknae! Mingkki-ah, don't grow up just yet jebal!! 

 

iKON's finished promotions, Winner came back. What else? Ohh.

 

Bigbang sunbaenims just finished their Final MADE tour. 

 

And everyone else in the YG fam is pretty much busy with their own things.

 

And we ALL hardly see each other. At all. 

 

 

*beep beep* 

From: YG Family Official

Annyeong, yeoreobeun! Everyone's been busy for the past months that all of us hardly had the time to see each other, majji? (Right?) So I've decided to invite everyone tomorrow at a special get together as a way of catching up and thanksgiving as well for all the achievements that our family has gained. I'll be expecting everyone, araesseo? See u tomorrow at Samgeori Butchers at 4pm. -YG Sajangnim 

 

 

"Unnie, have you read Sajangnim's announcement?" Minzy said while holding her phone up.   

"Yeah. The whole fam's gonna be there, kyaah! It's been so long since we all hang out, right?" I said while looking at my phone too. 

"Majja! (true!) Bom unnie's gonna be so pissed because she can't eat a lot of meat. Hahaha." She glanced at Bom who is currently at the other side of the one way mirror of the booth. 

"Yah! How come you can and she can't when both of you are coming back together?" I asked while squinting my eyes at our lovely maknae.

 

"That's Hwangssabu's order to her, not mine! Hahaha!" Aigoo, she even stuck her tongue out. Told ya she's still a baby kekeke. 

 

"Oh anyway unnie, are you going together with Kiyong oppa tomorrow?" 

 

That got me. 

 

Up to now, Kiyong and I has still been in this pretend relationship. 

 

To be honest, I'm starting to feel guilty to all the other people that we've been deceiving. It's not easy to lie. 

 

 

Especially after that night. 

 

Everything's just became so..

So awkward. 

 

 

I tried to talk to Sajangnim about this, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter