This Night is Really Weird

If You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

7pm, YG Rooftop

 

"Omo! Epik High Oppas Annyeong!" Bom, who was wearing a bride's gown, easily spotted the trio oppas as soon as we came up to the rooftop.

My, my. There sure are a lot of people here. Not only are the YG artists, actors and models present, but also the whole staff were here to celebrate. YG won't be family without them.

"Omo Bommie-yah! Annyeong!" Tablo oppa said as we went up to them.

I literally can't stop laughing at the sight of them. Hahahahahha! You won't believe that these 3 people standing right infront of us are the same people who are so cool and swag when performing on stage.

 

Tablo Oppa as Spongebob

Mithra Oppa as Patrick

Tukutz Oppa as Squidward

 

Can you imagine it? Hahahaha! But their wives accompanying them surely are beautiful in their dresses. Even Haru, who was dressed as Sandy the Squirrel, is super duper cute! 

"Heol! Uri Bommie looks like a dashing bride." Tukutz oppa said.

"But who is this beside you? Your date sure wore a unique costume." Mithra oppa confusingly said while looking at me.

 

All of us laughed. Assa! My costume is effective! Mithra oppa looks so confused right now.

"Yah, pabo-yah. It's Dara! You can easily know it's her just by looking at the height!" Tablo oppa held his stomach while laughing. 

"Jinja?!" Mithra oppa's eyes widened then tapped my head. "Dara-sshi, why do you have to cover your beautiful face?"

"Aigoo Mithra oppa! Isn't my costume beautiful as well?" I laughed while doing the check sign under my chin.

"It's unique. Almost every girl here chose to be a princess, or fairies, or angels. But you chose....

 

 

... the Beast?"

 

That's right everyone. I chose to be the beast. Not only because I want to hide my face when I see something unpleasant, well not solely, but also because I really love Beauty and the Beast. But being Belle is too mainstream, that's why I chose the beast. Kekekeke.

We were greeted by our hoobaes, and they were amuzed with my costume choice. Akdong Musician's Chanhyuk and Suhyun  dressed as Hansel and Gretel. Kyaah! These siblings are nomu gwiyeowo. Lee Hi was a beautiful vampire. The Winner boys wore Power Rangers costume. Jinwoo took off his helmet and protested.

"Noona! They forced me to do it! I wanted to be Rachel Yoo!" He pouted.

"Hyung, you're not the only one who feels disappointed. I wanted to be Batman!" Seunghoon added, which caused another laughter from us.

But no one beats the iKON boys for me. They were dressed as the seven dwarfs and were even marching and chanting "Hi-ho" while making their way to us. Daebak!

Hahahaha! I can't with these kids. My jaw is hurting from all the laughter aigoo.  

Hmm, I haven't seen the Bigbang boys, which is a good thing for me btw. I wonder if they're coming or not.

After greeting almost everyone, the lights went dim. I guess the program's about to start. YG sajangnim went on stage and a spotlight focused on him. 

"Yoreobeun annyeonghaseyo! I'd like to welcome you all to YG Family's Annual Halloween Party! Wah, you guys surely did put a lot of effort into your costumes. What do you think of mine?" YG sajangnim even flaunted his costume as Count Dracula. My, what a CEO we have. Kyeopta! 

"Yah, Park Jae Sang! I know you're healthy but go easy on the cocktails araesseo? You thought I wouldn't recognize you in your Goldilocks costume?" Everyone laughed and Psy oppa did the V-sign to everyone. Omo this cute oppa in the golden braids! Hahahaha!

"Well, I wouldn't make this long because welcoming speeches are boring. Let's all enjoy the night and have fun YG family! For starters, please clap your hands for Jinusean!"

 

Oh my god. Jinu oppa, Sean oppa... were dressed as Elsa and Anna. Oh. My. God. Soon enough, they started belting out the famous Let It Go. This night is only getting weirder and funnier. What else could happen? Good thing I decided to come. If not, I wouldn't have seen all this hilariousness happening right now.

 

After that, everyone was on their feet, danc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter