Pabo

If You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I lay awake on my bed.

 

I hardly even slept.

 

My mind was somewhere else.

 

My heart was racing.

 

Since last night.

 

A lot of things happened last night.

I was lost. I was found. 

But why I am still feeling lost right now?

 

 

"Noona.. naneun.. joahaeyo." (Noona, i like you.) 

 

Kiyong said those words last night. It left me dumbfounded. It was all of a sudden.

Or was it not?

 

He said that he liked me a long time ago. Why didn't I notice it? Was I that numb and blind? Have he been showing me that he likes me all this time? 

 

 

Suddenly, all those flashbacks started to hit and made sense.

 

 

"...you can always hold onto me. I'm sitting here, just right in front of you. You can hold me." 

 

"I'm really lucky to have her."

 

The way he holds my hand.

 

The way he stares at me.

 

Those weren't acting.

 

Those were all true. At least to him.

 

You are one big Pabo (fool) Sandara Park. 

 

 

 

 

And then another face flashes in my mind.

 

 

 

 

Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

 

I almost forgot. He saved me. He carried me on his back even though his leg was hurt. 

 

I wonder how he is. He didn't even came up to check on me.

 

 

Omo! Could it be that he was badly injured?! Eotteoke Dara! This is your fault!

 

 

 

"Noona, I forgot to tell you something. Can we...." 

 

 

 

Ah, matta. (Ah, right.)

 

 

What were you trying to tell me? 

 

Seolma... (Could it be...?) 

 

 

 

Tok tok tok 

 

 

Before I could even think more, there was a knock on my door. I weakly got up and opened it. Aigoo, my ankle feels a little better now. 

 

"Goodmorning Dara! Gwenchana? How are you feeling? I brought you breakfast." 

 

It was Jjangmae. He looks really delighted to see me okay. He was carrying a tray. Before I could even tell him to come in, he was already dashing through the door. He put the tray on the nearest table, and quickly faced me.

 

I smiled at him. "Kumowo Jjangmae." 

I wanted to look at him, but my eyes were just staring at the floor. I was so ashamed of what happened. He must've been worried to death because of me.

"... Ah, about yesterday..."

Before I could even continue speaking, I heard some soft sobs. I nervously aised my head...

 

... and saw Jjangmae crying.

 

Aigoo. Eotteokke?!

 

"Omo, Jjangmae-ah, seolma.. you're crying?" I quickly went beside him and without a doubt, this cutie manager-nim is crying.

 

"Omomo, what's wrong?" I patted his shoulders.

 

He tapped me on my shoulders, and faced me.

"Aiyoo nappeun gizibe! (You bad girl!) I almost died because of you, arreo? (You know?) I thought... I thought... something really terrible happened to you!" And he was still crying for heaven's sake! Aigoooo touching!

 

"Mianhe, Jjangmae-ah. Cheongmal mianhe. (I'm sorry, really sorry.) I didn't mean to go that far but...Oh nevermind. What's important is that nothing happened. I'm really sorry."

 

Tears were also streaming down my eyes. I'm so lucky to have real friends and people who really care about me. My family and friends were all worried to death because of me. Bom, CL and Minzy were all crying when I talked to them last night. The whole YG family sent me messages. Even YG Sajangnim.

I admit I was selfish. I only thought about myself. I promise not to do that anymore. Pabo-yah Dara.

 

I hugged and thanked Jjangmae.

After calming ourselves down, he checked my an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter