Other story

1 + 1 = US

In the studio, Hong Jonghyun looks busy with the photoshoot. It seems not going too well because the photographer always ask him to smile and laugh naturally since its for the Spring edition. The hyung manager only can sighing all the time when looking his artist cant focus with this photoshoot. He knows him so well because they have been working together for 6years now and still counting. Jonghyun such a professional person and no matter how much his problem, he never involves it to his work. Except Yura thing. Since he joined WGM, hyung manager never expect Jonghyun plays his role with his heart as a Yura husband. Because the concept only ask him to play and act like how the husband should be like and its just a virtual marriage and not a real marriage. Besides, Jonghyun is a type who not easy to fall in love especially with someone new like Yura. But then Hyung manager realize the reason why Jonghyun fell in love with her -even he never say it once, she is such an amazing girl. She has a good personality and always make people around her feel happy. He also likes her, but since the rumors came up, he need to protect Jonghyun more, like this time after the netizen caught Jonghyun met Yura yesterday and all the bad responses, he wont take a risk for Jonghyun carreer. 

In the middle of the photoshoot, Jonghyun phone is vibrating. Hyung manager looking at the screen and a lil a bit shock when "아영이" name appear. He didnt pick it up. He just (again) sigh and continue look at how Jonghyun working. After almost a half hour, the photoshoot is done. Jonghyun walks closer to hyung manager with his not-on-the-mood face. He take his phone and go to his waiting room. He sits on the sofa, with his heavy breath, he check his phone. No one call him. He still cant stop thinking about Yura and all the netizen about the rumor. Since the last time he met her until now, she doesnt contact him. 

"Is she regret meet me? Is her management also scold her about that night ? What she doing now ? Is she okay ? why she doesnt contact me? Should i call her? But how if she wont pick my call ? Aaarrrghh !!!" 

He then go to his log on the phone and cant believe if he has 1 missed call from her 30 minutes ago. So it means she called him while he still on work. Then without any hesitate, he calling her.

“Ahyoung-aa.. sorry I didn’t pick up your call. Are you okay?” said him calmly. actually a bit worried but he tried to be calm. 

“im not okay until you called me, oppa. I thought that you mad at me and never talk with me anymore.” She whined cutely while pouting . He sounds laughing a bit.

“no lah. I never do that, Ahyoung-aa. Oppa promised will take you care during in seoul, right?

“omo, you still remember that? Eunggg.. Oppa bwoya.. gomawoong~~.” She start shows her aegyo again after so looong she never do that to him.

“sure.. I will always remember that. Even my work seems like make it impossible but I’ll try my best as much as I can. You just need to be more careful then, okay?”

“arraseo. But oppa gwaenchana? Im sorry for what happened to you. I feel so bad jjinja but I cant do anything. Huhu”

“Ahyoung-aa.. Oppa gwaenchana. Im more worried about you. But im relieved you are okay.”

He feels so relieved when he heard her voice and knowing that she was okay. She never changes. She always his Ahyoung who strong and more concern about himself. He never thought after 2 years never contacted each other, she always be there for him. And it makes him more in love with her. 

"Jonghyun-aa, can you be more focus with your work and distract your feeling first when it comes to work ? Your body is here but your mind is in somewhere i dont know." Said hyung manager who suddenly appeared at the waiting room. Jonghyun feel guilty with his manager and all the staff about today photoshoot. 

"Im sorry Hyung. I never repeat this mistake again."

 

               ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

 

"엄마, 나 왔어 !!! (mom, i came!!)" 

"omo, my y Girl is home. How are you Yura-aa?" greet her mom hugging her excitedly 

"난 괜찮아, 아빠 어디서? (im okay, where is dad?)"

"really you okay? Ah dad is in the bedroom. Yah! Yura-aa, you never answer my question when i chat you about that night. Now tell me the story! how come you meet him again?" 

"엄마~ 지금은 우리가 찐자 괜찮아. (Mom, Now We (jonghyun And Her) are really okay. So you dont need to worry. Its just an unexpected meeting with him. We were invited by our close friend bday party and we both never expect will meet there. Thats it. But i dont know if someone took a photo of us and posted it on SNS. And even i dont have idea some netizen still have a bad thought about him." Explained her to her mom while drinking her favorite beer, cass. Then her mom looks more curious and ask another thing. 

"It must be hard for him. He is in his comeback now and im sure his management would warnwd him to be more concern with his acts in public. My poor Jjongjjongi~… but did you contact him again after that night?"

"eung. We both already talk about that thing and worried about each other feeling. But we are okay now and im happy i still keep in touch with him when i thought that i dont have any fate with him anymore."

"you still love him? Like for real?" her mom question make her cough all of sudden. Her mom seeing its too obvious she loves him so much but Yura never mention it even for once and also her mom never ask her directly until she says it by herself. then her dad came up from his bedroom and greet her happily. 

"Aigo my lovely daughter, you looks more beautiful day by day!!" He said while hug her and put his one and only daughter on his embrace. 

"I miss you, Dad !!!" 

"Yah, yeobo, why you came up not in the right time? I still dont get her answer." scold mom to her dad. 

"What answer? Do i skip something i dont know and need to know it?" Ask her dad clueless. Yura try to distract her dad to the dining table and change the topic.

"Dad im hungry. Lets eat and we talk about it later. Okay? You dont want to waste our quality time, right?" 

"Aah Alright, lets we eat first then talk about Our Hong Jonghyun later." said her dad flirting to his wife with that teasing smile. Yura stop her step and turn her head to dad.

"Omo, dad~ what it is ? Heunggg you guys are teasing me ?" Asked her pouting while pouting . Both mom and dad are laughing toward Yura who still acts cutely. 

they three are having a lunch together. And Yura finally tells about the detail that night why the rumor came up all of sudden and it turned out not too good for Jonghyun side and also how worried she is when the bad comments always come for him and how happy she is at the same time when he told her he always missing her. Her Dad and her mom always smiling during Yura explaination. Its like they both are knowing something good from it. 

"Yura-aa, Dad always support you with him. Since the first time dad met him till now, my thought about him never change. He is such a good and responsible man. He also always keep his promise for taking care of you." 

"yees, mom too. Even you never tell me your feeling but i knew it. You love him so much. Im your mom and i know yourself more than anyone out there. Just follow your heart, baby. We always support you" 

"Mom, Dad thankyou for all the supports you guys gave to me. I love youuu" 

Yura feels so blessed having these two special people in her life who understand her more than herself. Even she is the only child in this family but she never feel alone whenever she is home. Thats why she rarely tells them about her problem at work in seoul because she dont wanna make them feel worry while they are separated away. But at the same time, there is one thing that disturb her mind. The other story she doesnt tell her parents yet. The other person who still she hides from anyone. The only person she feels so guilty and she still doesnt know what to do next. And when she saw her parents reaction about Jonghyun, she knows she made a wrong decision. While they three done with their lunch and hanging out in the living room together, Suddenly she got a new message. 

 

"I will pick you up around 8pm at The Station. See yaa :)"

From: Park Seo Joon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ps: hello again guys !!! Sorry for a loooong hiatus. Here is a next chapter of this story and i waiting your comment. Love You ❤