We eat meat 'together'

1 + 1 = US

“Hong Jong Hyun-ssi, do you have someone who you really want to meet to, during your military service ?”

“hmm.. ofcourse ! I really want to meet my family and my friends”

 

Yura looks so focus watching tv in the living room alone because Sojin and Hyeri have some works outside tonight. Finally she sees him after so long time. She has some mix feelings right now. When that reporter ask him ‘that’ question, she hopes he said yes he miss herself but then she realize it would never be happened. How come ? she asked herself. All of sudden those memories comes up again in her mind when they both are enjoyed every single thing they did on WGM.  That’s how memory works. Things disappear without your permission, then come back again without your permission. Sometimes she tried to forget all about him. But forgetting isn't enough. she can paddle away from the memories and think they are gone. But they will keep floating back, again and again and again. They circle her, like sharks. Until, unless, something, someone? Can do more than just cover the wound. There comes a time in her life when she has to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it. And it seems like she chooses  write another book but still, with the same person. She  sighed and lied her head on her knees and keep quiet for a while. Then her phone vibrated as she got a call from Hyeri.

“eheyy, where are you now ? guess you are watching the news about him then can’t think clearly, right?” said Hyeri who actually worried if Yura will be sad after watched all news about him today. So that’s why she called her and asked for dinner outside since she knows Yura at home alone.

“no, I just playing games on my computer, why ? im at home. Hows your shooting today ?”she lied.

“really? But I cant trust you when I heard your voice sound gloomy like that. I know how you feel, lets go have meat and soju for dinner. Im starving.”

“call !! but where? You think its only one meat restaurant in seoul eh?”

“yah! You really know where is it, right? That one when he brought you on your birthday. They have the best meat in this town.” Hyeri suggested that meat restaurant where Hong Jong Hyun also brought Yura on her birthday when they still on WGM. But then Yura denied it.

“no! I don’t wanna eat there now. Hyeri-aa, you want to cheers me up or make me down?? This kid haissh! Just go to that one nearby our apartement. I’ll be there in 20 minutes. Bye.” Yura hangs up the phone and hurry change her clothes. After she reached the meat resto, Hyeri still hasn’t there yet. So she orders the food and soju first for them. She is sitting in the corner of that Restaurant because whenever they’re go out without their manager, it’s a little bit risky. a minute later, Hyeri who wearing mask and jacket comes hurriedly.

“Eonni, mianhe im late. The traffic was so $*x^&@#. Haaaaah im so tired. Have you order the food?” said Hyeri while removing  the mask from her face.

“yes I have. Its okay, I also reached here just now.” Answered Yura flat.

“Yah yah yah, whats going on with that face? Ah I also watched the news. He looks skinnier, right?”

“Ng. but still handsome.” Said Yura shyly.

“I still curious when the reporter dragged out about “someone” he really want to meet, it obviously means “a girl” but he refused it and told a different answer. Haiss”

 “don’t know either. I just scared if someday i accidentally meet him again, what should I do? Sure we both know we aren’t okay. Its like you know we are such a honest person who can’t hide it.”told Yura frowned.

“it must be awkward ofcourse but how if we make a bet ? if you guys meet somewhere out there accidentally then we called it with fate. It means you and him still not over yet. Agree?” asked Hyeri excited.

“are you crazy ? no. I won’t. obviously we will meet again someday, we works at the same field, we lives in the same country, and our friends are in the same circle, most of all.” Denied Yura.

“pabbo! If you guys are not meant to be ‘something’, there is no way for you both meets each other. Get yourself together and think about it. You passed by your chance a years ago, but maybe you still have another chance. If it really comes to you, take it. Because you never know you will have it again or not then. Understand Ms Kim Yura-ssi?”explained Hyeri acted like an Ahjumma. Yura just keep her silent until their meats come and they two enjoying dinner together.

“aaah Eonni its not that delicious as the meat at that place. actually I wanna eat Meat at that place.. huufff” nagged Hyeri while she eat the meat.

“next time I will bring you there but not now. That place still reminding me with him.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I wanna order 1 serving of galbi and 1 serving of skirt steak” asked him to the waiter. He looks around the restaurant, then smiled. How can he forget that day when he gave her surprise event on her birthday, and she looks so happy when he brought her here, eat her favorite food on her special day.

 

“Oppa, im so happy. I want galby and skirt steak. 2 servings of galby and 2 servings of skirt.”

"i was so happy. i couldn't express it. when did he prepare all this? ah so thats why he brought me here. it's the best present"

 

And the time when he bumped an edge of the table, she laughed and worried at the same time. Then he went to the room when he prepared a cake and gift for her. that give he pick himself because she was so special for him. he know he cant express his feeling well, but he hopes with all of this she would understand he has that feeling. So much memories that he can’t forget with her. If only he has a courage to contact her first, it should be nice but he hasn’t. he needs to think twice about the impact of his step now and then. 

 

"is that why you said you'd be good to me? hmm.. i want to ask everything. for now lets speak casually. just call me Princess Ahyoung Noona. hahaha"

"This is fun. you said you'd do everything. My 23rd birthday will be unforgettable. i always celebrate my birthday in seoul since my debut, can we go to Ulsan?"

 

That day also for the first time he met her parents. He has a strange feelings like he gonna meet his real in-law. But he was so happy back then because they were so nice to him. They treated him like their son. And it was so memorable for him. It make him wanna take care of her more. he feels that responsibilty towards her parents. Thats why its not that easy for just letting her go away from his life because there are lots of their "first time" that they both did together. 

"Should i call her?" asked him with himself hesitate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PS: Happy Birthday Kim Ahyoung-ssi !!! Seungil Chukkae <3