I still cant believe

1 + 1 = US

“Jong hyun-aa, are you ready ?”ask his manager

“Yes, Hyung. Im ready, shall we out now ?” answer him stand up and about to go to the place when there are lots of pers who are ready interview him. The management set up this press conference for him to gain his image again after long hiatus for military thing. The time when he shows up, the flashlight suddenly fill up the entire room. He starts with his greeting then one by one reporter ask him with questions until there is one reporter make him silent for a while.

“Hong Jong Hyun-ssi, do you have someone who you really want to meet to, during your military service ?”

“hmm.. ofcourse ! I really want to meet my family and my friends” he ends up to lie answered that question. Its because he is in the state to gain his popularity again and if he answer he has, then it will cause other rumor again. So he decided to play safe for now.

 After an hour, The press conference ended smoothly. He still has other schedule today for photoshoot but since there is an hour free time, he decided to go to I’m C café, the place where he and also Yura close enough with the owner, Kate. They both actually often visit this café because they offer lots of bingsoo and their speciality is melon bingsoo, Yura’s favorite. Kate, the owner, admits that she’s one of Jjongah fan. But now, she became a witness of their love. She knows since the first time Jong and Yura came to her café, they both are love each other. But then she knows why it seems hard to make it work because on that time both Jong and Yura are in their peak of careers.

“Jong Hyun-ssi.. aigo long time no see !!” greet her to him when he reach the Café. He smiled and hug her.

“Annyeong, Noona. Jal jinae seo?? Its been a long time since im here, right ?” said him as she ask him to sit down. They both choose to chat at the corner spot, because the Café looks more crowded and she scared they will disturb Hong Jong Hyun after he did his first interview.

“aaah here, your favorite bingsoo. Hehe im good lah since my lil brother from another parents finally came. So hows everything??”

“everything is alright, I think. I have a photoshoot after this and about to look for drama and movie. Your Café looks more popular nowadays, Kate Noona.” Praised him while enjoying his bongsoo. She nodded.

“Yes ofcourse. Thanks to you and Yura my Café gained lot of customer. Hahaha hem have you contact her about your comeback?” asked her curious. He shakes his head and sighed.

“I haven’t. huuuuh.. I don’t know. Actually I really want to, but I scared it will disturb her. Even we never contacted for this 2 years and I think maybe she was okay with her life now. You know what I mean right?”

“Yes, she is in her peak of her career and became more busy now. But sometimes she still comes here to eat this bingsoo. You know,there was one night, in the late night she called me and ask if I still open the café, and I said im about to close it then I asked why? She said she really want to eat melon bingsoo. Then I said its okay, just come here. I will make a special one for you. Then she came while I already closed the café. She said that she felt lonely with her life and I could see from her face. She looks so tired and sad. Its not like I see her on tv. She said her heart was empty even she looks happy in front of people but they really don’t know her. She cried. Then I asked her, do you really miss him? You know right I mean its you and she nodded. She cried even more, uncontrollably. I hugged her and said everything will be alright. I realize she always loves you, Jong hyun-ssi. But since you both are an idol and actor, its seems so hard to make it work. But are you realize that even people have a second chance then you will have too ? I don’t think so. When that chance come to you, just take it because we never know about the future right?” she told him like a sister. He stops and keep in silent. He never knows if Yura still hasn’t changed. She still his Kim Ahyoung who never lie her heart. She always honest with her heart. She still has that innocent heart. Suddenly he really want to meet her.

“I don’t know what to say, Noona. Its seems like more complicated.”

“no matter what happen just make sure it never disturb you guys careers, okay. Im always have your back. And this mouth always have a zipper. Hahahaha” she acts like close a zipper on and it make him laughed. He then ask her permission to leave for work.

On his way to the photoshoot place, he still quietly thinking about what Kate Noona said about Yura. He still cant believe Yura could be that sad. But where is her members when she feels alone those time? all that he know she still lives together with Sojin and Hyeri. Whats going on with her life for these 2 years? Then he reached his phone and searching Yura’s name and a lots of news about Yura appeared on the screen.

 


“Girls day’s Yura Show Off Her y Body For ‘High-Cut’”

“Girls day’s Yura Denies Dating Rumor with Park Seo Joon”

“Girls day’s Yura and members hit #1 places on many Chart Music”

“Girls day’s Yura injured Her Feet while Concert in Japan”                  

“Girls day’s Yura reveals why she still single”


 

“injured? she injured her feet ?”

“who eh?” asked his manager while hearing him talk himself.

“is it true Yura injured her feet, Hyung ?" asked him curious and worried. Hyung Manager then smiled while concentrate driving.

“Aigo.. Uri Jong Hyun-ssi still cant move on from his ex- wife, is it? Hahaha yes its true. But the concert still success. You don’t need to worry, her feet already fine. It was 4 months ago” teased his manager.

"Dating rumor ?? what about this?" he is a little bit annoyed with this news. 

"Oh Seo Joon-ssi? netizen are tried to paired up Yura and him since they both are looks good on RunningMan" explained his manager to him.

"they both even not looks too good together.. haish.."

"hahahahaa are jealous? she isn't even your girlfriend, Jong Hyun-ssi.. and you know there are so much actors and male idols who tried to get closer with her" teased his manager again since its funny seeing Hong Jong Hyun jealous towards Yura.

“is it??? ah Hyung, I don’t have any work after this photoshoot, right?"

“I think so. Why ? where you want to go?”

“Somewhere….” Said him smiled. 

"Yah Yah Yah, dont try to make any trouble, okay?" warned his manager and he just nodded.