Finally we meet again

1 + 1 = US

its been 4 months since Hong Jong Hyun back to his routine as an actor. He got so many jobs, drama, movie, photoshoot, and others. And in the other hand Yura also has so many photoshoot, drama and concert with her members. They still haven't a chance to meet each other. But actually Hong Jong Hyun already saw her today at SBS building when he finished his work and about to leave, and then all of sudden he saw her walked into waiting room. Since that time he had another work, so he just stared at her until she was gone. He still cant believe that finally he could see her again even she doesnt know it, but for him it was good enough to make himself happy. he relieved that she looks so well now. she still his 'Kim Ahyoung gongjunim' who has that silly laugh, who loves meat so much, who has that pure heart and good personality, who never failed to make him laugh everytime when they were together.

"huuufsss.. Ahyoung-aa.. you still kim ahyoung that i knew. thats why this feeling never change even for once..it still yours." Hong Jong Hyun talked to himself, smiled. His phone ringing and interrupted his daydreaming. Hong Suk Chun Hyung name appears on the screen. he picks it up hurriedly.

"This weekend? why Hyung? i dont know i need to check it first. but i will be there if i could hyung. ng.. Arraseo." he then asked his manager if this weekend he is free or not. 

"Hyung, is there any work on this weekend ? if not i have to go to Suk Chun Hyung birthday." his manager shakes his head and it means he hasn't any job on this weekend.

"oke so i will attend his birthday party.."

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Hello, Yura-aa, am i disturbing you?" asked him to her. she pauses the game on her computer and answer the phone. she smiles widely.

"Aahh Oppa, no, im doing nothing, whats going on? Jal jinaeseyo?"

"Aigo Uri Yura-aa.. you still lovely like the old days. Oppa doing so good. ah the reason why i call you because i want you to come to my birthday party this weekend. you MUST come or else i will get mad with you." asked him a little bit threatened her. 

"this weekend? Oppa sorry but it seems like i cant go because i already has a schedule. huhu Oppa if only i could go there.." she feels so sorry to him when she absolutely want to go there because they both are extremely become so close now but she has to work on this weekend. it also make him sad but he knows her condition.

"huumph.. but i still pray you would come. because you would never regret it. i swear. hahahahahah its okay.. take care darling, i will call you later"

"yessss Oppa, i will. you too. bye" she hung up the phone and come out from her room. there are Hyeri and Sojin in the living room watching tv. she sit down beside Hyeri who busy chat with her new crush, Park Bo Gum, her male lead cast on Reply 1988. These days she always teases Hyeri about the rumor. Netizen already realized and supports them both. And the management also allowed them for their 'relationship' because it will increase the rating of that drama. 

"Aigo these lovey dovey birds, always make me envy you know.." while ruffled Hyeri's bangs. she just smiled at Yura and fixing her hair back.

"hiiishh.. Ehiya Eonni, we have schedule this weekend, right?" she then asked to Sojin and got 'nodded' from her who still focus watching tv. 

"hmm.. so it means i cant go to his party.." told her to herself and about to go back to her room before then Hyeri asked her.

"who's party?" yura turned back and smiled, "secret!" then walk away to her room.

 

On Saturday Night..

 

The party still haven't start when Hong Jong Hyun arrived there. A lot of celebrities also attending Hong Suk Chun birthday party tonight at the one of the most well-knowing restaurant around Gangnam. He then looking for the birthday boy to congrulate and give his gift to him. 

"Jong Hyun-aa.. aigoo long time no see.. look at you, you still and always handsome!!" greet him to Hong Jong Hyun who walks closer to him. 

"Hyung, happy birthday !! wish you all the best. you also looks good today. hahahaha" answer Hong Jong Hyun while laugh and hug him. 

"Ofcourse im look so good since its my day and you came. and it seems like you are here alone without any partner, do you want me introduce you to some of my female friends?" he offers it to Hong Jong Hyun but he denied it subtly. he prefer join with his male friends and it makes Hong Suk Chun shakes his head slowly.

"Yah! this is why you still single, Jonghyun-aa.. Aigo.. arraseo, just enjoy the party, okay? i will greet other friends, and thankyou for coming". Hong Suk Chun left him with the other friends and go to the corner and greets his friends again. In the middle of the party, after Hong Suk Chun blows the candle and all his friends start to enjoy the foods, then someone tap his shoulder.

"Oppa, sorry im late, but at least im here, right?"

"Yuraa-aaa.. omg finally you are here !!" he suddenly hug her happily. she also happy because she could make it happen after finished her work and left her members and go to the party. 

"this is for you, i specially pick it up by myself and i hope you like it, Oppa. wish you all the best." 

"Thankyou sweetheart, this is why i love you hahahaha aah wait come with me first. i wianna show you something.." he pulled her hand together and walking around as he looking for someone. Then suddenly they both stop infront of some group who busy chit chat each other. Yura looks confuse and also still doesn't get what will he do to her. 

"Jonghyun-aa.. look who is with me?" asked him and then Hong Jong Hyun turned around to them. He looks so shock when he looking at Yura standing infront of him with that -also-shock-like-him- face. they two -Yura and Hong Jong Hyun- still keep on their silent and staring each other for awhile. With that awkward situation, Hong Suk Chun, try to break their silentness.

"Uhuuk Hello.. Our Ex-husband and wife-Couple, why with that stares hah? are you two still love each other for real? dont tell me after this, MBC will make other program like We Got Re-married and i think you guys will be on the top list who will attend that show. haahahahaha okay i will leave you guys and join with other. Have fun you two!" then he left Yura and Hong Jong Hyun who still dont know what to do and only smiles awkwardly.

"Ahyoung-aa.. ho..how are you ?" asked him nervous. Yura smile at him as she tried to control herself and answer him calmly.

"as you see me now, im doing so well. happy to see you again, ......... Jj..Jjo..Jjong Oppa"

"im also happy to see you again. hmm.. you come alone?"

"ah yes, i just finished my work from an event and hurriedly came here since im close enough with Suk Chun Oppa, i feel bad if i couldnt, so thats why im late. hmm.. then i wanna say congratulation for finished your military service even its too late hehe.." said her shyly while playing her fingers randomly. he smiles widely and feels so happy that she stills remember about it. as he knows her, she has such a pure heart and he could see her sincerity when she said that.

"its okay, i feels so happy you still remember to say that to me. thankyou Ahyoung-aa.." they both then back into their silent again because dont know what to say anymore. but it looks clearly from their faces, they looks so happy but cant express it. 

Hong Jong Hyun: If only i could hugged her like the old times, i will hug her tightly and tell her how much i miss her and want her with me.

Yura: can i hug you ?? i just want you to know what i feel all this time..

suddenly her phone vibrated and her manager name appeared on the screen. she pick it up and looks shock after that. she hung up the phone and looking at him worried. Hong Jong Hyun confused while seeing her face.

"whats going on, Ahyoung-aa??" asked him confused. she then looking around slowly.

"manager oppa said he saw a lot of our photo in this party on internet and some netizen still have a negative comments for you. i think i need to leave now before it become more worse, right?" said her sadly. it also make him sad because it happens again. when they are really okay but then netizen assumed and make it like they both are in a bad situation. he feels so bad for her. 

"wait, if you want to leave, just leave casually. change your face with smile. hmm.. thankyou for today, Ahyoung-aa and sorry if it happens again."

"no no.. you dont need to say sorry when you didnt do anything wrong. as long as we both know nothing bad happen, thats enough for me. and thankyou for today too. im really happy to see you again. take care of yourself, Oppa. see you again, soon." told her with a teary eyes. she tried so hard not to cry. and also she wont make him know how sad she is. but he knows her better. he then holds her hand secretly.

"we will meet again, i promise. take care of yourself, too. and...... " he get closer to her ears and continue his word to her.

"and... i miss you so much." she looks at him, smiling. she doesnt know what to say anymore. she just so happy and sad at the same time. she holds his hand even more tightly, then a while later she leaves the party.